inform me about the update, please?

mkk255

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that changed in zombies was that the ascension icon changed. Here is something I found in it.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=10595

Actually there have been changes made within the map itself. The sound of the buttons next to the perk machines while doing the EE has changed. The headshot sound from w@w is back. New quotes seem to be coming up as well. Also there are minor cosmetic changes made throughout the map.

Update took place 4/28 for all Xbox users. People have said that things in Kino have changed too, but I cant confirm that.

The only thing that changed in zombies was that the ascension icon changed. Here is something I found in it.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=10595

Actually there have been changes made within the map itself. The sound of the buttons next to the perk machines while doing the EE has changed. The headshot sound from w@w is back. New quotes seem to be coming up as well. Also there are minor cosmetic changes made throughout the map.

Update took place 4/28 for all Xbox users. People have said that things in Kino have changed too, but I cant confirm that.

Really? I heard no new quotes. :S I guess I just had bad luck xD.

I never play on xbox but due to the psn outage ive been playing ascension on 360 latley and noticed a couple things different than the ps3 version. I dont know if these things have always been there or if its because of the update.

1. The whole map is foggy, never noticed this on ps3

2. The explosion of the rocket has a different animation than ps3. (xbox is much cooler)

3. When rocket goes off down by pack a punch the ground towards the circle of the heating grates or whatever glows orange. This definatly does not happen in ps3.

Has anyone else noticed that the zombie characters now have minor facial animations, similar to world at war.

They definitely weren't there before, the characters didn't even blink. Now they do and they seem to show that they are breathing. Would be nice to implement some lip synch, baby steps i suppose

also, hope they have brought the headshot sound back, nothing was more satisfying than a clean headshot with the Arisaka on WaW, Oorah...