Vorkuta and 9/11

I was playing Black Ops and looking for clues, intel, and just little easter eggs. Well I started a new game and I'm gonna try to beat the game on Veteran. Anyway, I noticed something that caught my eye. Theres little clocks throughout the level Vorkuta, and they all say 9:55. Well, that means that the little hand is on the 9 and the big hand is on the 11. There are 2 or 3 clocks on this level and they all have the same time. I just thought it was interesting and figured I'd make a thread about it to see if anybody else noticed it or had any ideas that may involve the same issue.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good find my friend and keep up the search..

by the way there were a couple of movies that showed the numberes 9 & 11 near and related to each other before the 9/11,,, using clock just like our friend have noticed,,and some in other ways like random numbers but close to one another shows the same numbers 9 & 11, and after that some people said they knew about some big event will happen in that date but could not imagine that...

In Kino, have you noticed the clock in samantha's room???, its always on .... see it urself ... all the clocks are showing the same time/numbers.

anyway,, watching the ILLUMINATI PROJECT (its on youtube) is recommended to see it urselves...

in the end its maybe right and maybe not... maybe the numbers are related to something else...who knows, right???

Regards,

tatapink

Woah guys! Don't flame him for this, sure it wasn't a great idea to mention 911, but maybe it does have significance, why put it at 11 past 9? Wasn't BLOPS released on Sep 11? I might be extremly misguided though.

Peace out... 8-)

Black Ops was released on November 11th.

Are you sure you weren't playing at 11:55? The clocks might be telling the actual time.

• 4 weeks later...

not only is this one of the most offencive topic names, but a just stupid idea.

agreed.

He didn't say anything that would be deemed offensive. If he did, it seems that even mentioning 9/11 is offensive, which is just downright silly troll.

Woah guys! Don't flame him for this, sure it wasn't a great idea to mention 911, but maybe it does have significance, why put it at 11 past 9? Wasn't BLOPS released on Sep 11? I might be extremly misguided though.

Peace out... 8-)

Are you sure you weren't playing at 11:55? The clocks might be telling the actual time.

Dude black ops was realeased on November 9th.

kthxbai

• 4 weeks later...

Peace out... 8-)

Correction, Black Ops Came Out November 9th. MW2 Came out on Nov. 11.

Just Saying.

Definately Possible That the clocks did show the actual time.

Or Maybe there was some "documentation" on Vorkuta...

Peace out... 8-)

Correction, Black Ops Came Out November 9th. MW2 Came out on Nov. 11.

Just Saying.

Definately Possible That the clocks did show the actual time.

Or Maybe there was some "documentation" on Vorkuta...

MW2 came out on November 10th because of the whole 11-10-09 thing.