45 Grave? Possibly two music easter eggs?

So, the poster lists A7X and 45 Grave as music contributers. Most of us know who A7X is, but who is this 45 Grave? I did a little research and came up with this:

"45 Grave is an American punk rock band from Los Angeles, California formed in 1979. The original group broke up in 1985 but vocalist Dinah Cancer subsequently revived the band. 45 Grave are noted as one of the first bands to mix punk rock with horror-themed lyrics, thereby positioning them as progenitors of the horror punk subgenre. Their unique appearance and morbid theatricality also distinguished them as innovators of goth rock as well as "deathrock," a term used to identify a subgenre of punk rock incorporating horror elements and spooky atmospherics." (Wikipedia)

What exactly does their music sound like you ask?

Well heres a youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtICCGcmWGM

If this is the band the poster is referencing then, their music fits the build: Horror-Rock, from the era that this is suppose to be set in.

Its odd though, two MUSIC EASTER EGGS? Maybe each time you start the game, the songs are switched out at random so its not the same old song every time you activate it, or is there just two songs on the map itself?

If you want to expand on this go ahead.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since there havent been that many posters advertising each zombie map, I have come to the conclusion that A7X is the easter egg, and 45 Grave is the ending song. They still have to give credit for that i think. So when you lose (zombies rip your brains out) 45 Grave's song plays, perhpas i am right, perhaps i am wrong

Hmm....... didn't think of that. :shock:

The song you linked us too is the song in the trailer. So yeah there's two music eggs, or they just gave them credit for being in the trailer. I knew who both are, so I was excited either way.

I knew it sounded familiar, well if thats the case then disregard this post. :facepalm: