GK seen in the new Ascension Icon??

Ok guys, I was just looking on youtube to see the Call of the Dead main menu icon, and in the video I was watching he showed the new Ascension main menu icon, well, what's so special about that? Well, I was looking carefully and I saw some letters and numbers in it, two of the letters I could see the most were the letters GK.

High Quality image from MrRoflWaffles.

The low quality image from the video where I originally seen these letters:

It kind of looks to me like the screen that showed the image of the Ascension logo is getting interference. And another image is being fused within the ascension logo. As you can see some strange shapes on the left hand side of the image too.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the second pic on the very right, you can see a bunch of S shapes. SS? Schutzstaffel? Doesnt seem to have a place here but........................it might just be the fuzzy screen thing for that, the S is ongoing, probably doesnt have any relevance, but just saying

It actually probs is the fuzzy screen effect taking place right there.

And in the close up pic, the walkway to the rocket looks like B F O

Yeah I noticed the new icon and figured something was just going all wack on my TV for a sec.

I'm pretty sure there's something already going on about this but, do you think that changing the icon means they could have added/changed more to Ascension?

Wishful thinking, I know, but I like to think that big easter egg is STILL yet to be solved sometimes.

• 1 month later...

has anyone tried viewing this with an filters or such? maybe there is an overlay, and if you can remove the original picture from the new, there will be something there? like how the program broken wall does overlays, but reversed.

am sense i making?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After staring at the picture for 5 minutes, I noticed something.

It seems as if the original picture was removed from the image leaving only the static lines in the image, the static lines all sort of flow to the center of the picture. In a spiral like shape.

I don't mean lines like this: __________

But like a wave like this: (((((((((((((X)))))))))))