Girl character rant.

So don't you hate how all the kids are going to be tea-bagging the girl character when she/you needs to be revived and when your laying down they will dive to prone on you.

You know its inevitable its going to happen i mean i personally almost always play as girl characters in games if i can and i just hate that girls are not accepted in the gaming world just as males are!

I mean they can play but its a pain if they do...

Everyone in the game freaks out like HOLY CRAP IS THAT A GIRL????!!!111

She must suck cause shes a girl HAHHAHAH Teabags!!!11

Just let them have some peace and let them enjoy there time on Xbox 360 PS3 or PC.

Rant over.

BYE BYE!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple. Just either let it happen for a while until it eventually simmers down to the point where it's not funny any more to them, or just don't help them.

At all.

Steal their kills, refuse to revive them, criticize them often on how bad they "suck."

I know option B seems immature, but they'll learn eventually. It's happened before to me. I would often be criticized about my silly Gamer Tag at the time. When I refused to be a team player because of the douche, things started to come together.

personally, i am GLAD that Treyarch finally added a little female charm. I think my fav part is that my FAV actor from "Buffy" is the female of choice (SO SWEET :lol: ). If io play as her and they're doing all that annoying stuff though, they will learn QUICKLY what the meaning of "Soloist" means. PLUS, i give bad Rep to ALL dousches. :D :D

Only the first days of CoTD there will be people who will make fun of the girl, after that everybody wants to get to higher rounds.

besides if you're with 4 ppl who wants to get at high level, they don't even care about who is who. and if there are people who do make fun of her. you won't get high anyhow cause they will be annoying all the time

I heard Sarah can only throw the nades half as far. Also she is only able to hold herself up through half of the zipline due to poor upper boddy strength -____-

Reminds me of when Girls were coming to halo and they put that video up of the girl spartan throwing nades like 2 feet bahahah.

Think ill make a vid of that when its out.

Everyone is throwing grenades at zombies and sarah throws hers but only makes it half way bahahaha.

I cant wait!

I heard Sarah cant throw the nades half as far and is only able to make it though half of the zipline due to poor upper boddy strength -____-

Lols... My first posts is a sexist one

Welcome to CoDz

And if that were true i would Laugh and be like Wtf at the same time.

You know what nothing is not possible at this point.

BYE BYE!!

I heard Sarah cant throw the nades half as far and is only able to make it though half of the zipline due to poor upper boddy strength -____-

Welcome to CoDz

BYE BYE!!

Thanks alot, I have been lurking this site for a while now and just decided to join. I think ill give u brains since I always read so much about it but never actually gave/recieved any. Since your a nice Zombie slayer and decided to welcome me then I think thats worthy of [brains]!

Edit:... Cant figure out how to give brains but I gave u a thumb up! :mrgreen:

Welcome to CoDz

BYE BYE!!

Thanks alot, I have been lurking this site for a while now and just decided to join. I think ill give u brains since I always read so much about it but never actually gave/recieved any. Since your a nice Zombie slayer and decided to welcome me then I think thats worthy of [brains]!

Oh thanks!

I like you already.

thats why if end up being her im heading straight for jug

Why would you do that? Even from the beginning you would already have some??

:o no no im just kidding thats aweful haha.

but seriously I don't think it will really be a problem for gameplay. If your worried about playing with someone who is teabagging your downed body rather than reviving you... you prob shouldn't be playing with that person in the first place.

Play with people you know and its never going to be an issue.

Rarely any luck in public games anyways, teammates are usually awful or mic-less, or both.

You know, I was surprised (for numerous reasons) that the OP was male.

BTW, I don't CARE about the character's gender in zombies. Just so long as if the female character has the exact same stats as the male characters, I'm OK.