Richtofen must be getting suspicious of Takeo

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dempsey,I was downed behind this guy playing Richtofen in Shangri-La,it looked like the golden rod was falling out xD

Also,Triple Shot Tequila.Any thoughts on the new perk?

(starts shanking Richtofens with 115 shank)

(takes the sickle and Juggernog out of a Richtofen's hands,snaps neck,and impales another clone by throwing the sickle)Dempsey,want another bottle?I've got a fridge of ice-cold ones in the ship already.

Dempsey,I was downed behind this guy playing Richtofen in Shangri-La,it looked like the golden rod was falling out xD

Also,Triple Shot Tequila.Any thoughts on the new perk?

(starts shanking Richtofens with 115 shank)

(takes the sickle and Juggernog out of a Richtofen's hands,snaps neck,and impales another clone by throwing the sickle)Dempsey,want another bottle?I've got a fridge of ice-cold ones in the ship already.

whats wrong Dempsey ? you mad bro ? you upset that I NOW CONTROL THEM ALL ? mark my words Dempsey i will kill you and destroy all ze apple pie. but that will be about a year or so because of stupid MW3. i mean whats the point of making one of these "call of duty" or what ever there called games with out me ?

Treyarch should make a game where there are a million of you Dempsey and the player plays as me and gets to kill you over and over again. i would play that game. never the less Dempsey Ich esse gerne knusprige hähnchen während reiten schieben zombies eine Torte mit einem wave gun.

now go type that in google translate Dempsey. now as you Takeo i think you should get a different weapon because your big sharp staby thingy is not gonna be very useful now. dont worry Nickolai i will try to be a bit more "nicer" to you at the box. well at least more then that little brat was. now as for you Sammy all i can say is well NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ON ROUND 578 WITH NO AMMO!!!

he he he i wounder which one of you will die first. he he he he he he HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HAH AH AH HA HA HAH HAH AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Richtofen,you got owned by Samantha on Moon.I won't say anything beyond that,but that's sad bro. : P

(tosses the bottle of Jugger-nog and drinks an ice-cold one from the fridge)To hell with all this shanking,I'm hitting the Mystery Box.(opens up,and it shows a China Lake)NO DAMNIT!(roundhouse kicks the top of the box and it changes to Wave Gun)Ooh :3 (splits it in half and starts shooting at the real Richtofen)Better start being nice Richtofen,or I'm gunna slap a helmet on your head and watch your face EXPLODE FROM THE INSIDE-OUT >: D

PS I'm already at Moon.I'm the voice you hear when you finish playing Samantha Says at the end.I also apoligize for the astronaut mini-bosses.I send them out to buy guns and Perks from time to time but sometimes they go berzerk and attack : /

• 4 weeks later...

WHY TREYARCH WHY ??? WHY DO YOU LET ME CONTROL ALL THE ZOMBIES ON THE LAST MAP FOR BLACK OPS. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TILL BLACK OPS 2 ??? sigh there is no one to kill. hey toxic come here for a minute i want to show you some thing *hides mini napalm zombie behind back* i found it in Shangri La. i think you will like a lot.

• 1 month later...

nope not again. i am not being pulled into this fight again! i am putting your foot down Dempsey und by that i mean come over here so i can cut it off and feed it to ze PUPPYS!!!

TRUST ME... i am ze real Richtofen i hate Dempsey, love spleens, i have a soft side for cute things with big eyes... THAT I CAN CUT OUT! und of course i love ze DOUBLE TAP ROOT BEER. WHO DOESN'T LIKE DOUBLE TAP ROOT BEER ?

oh und what about the fact that: Der fake mich nicht einmal Deutsch sprechen und ich tun. Ich spreche Deutsch und Dempsey ist dumm ? any one care to answer that ?

would you stop defending me! dam it i control them all i dont need your help ugly American! now stop defending me before i show you some thing really big and hairy... thats right i am talking about the back of Nickolai! no really he needs to shave his back dont ask how i know.

blah if any one needs me i will becoming up with better ways to kill Dempsey! *flips page in comic book* oooooo a recipe for poison juggernog... i mean... a poison M16 i mean... a poison Ray gun... i mean... oh whatever i am gonna kill you Dempsey and that little brat in my body and then i will have so much

JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!