Richtofen must be getting suspicious of Takeo

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yellow card if Buffy did join are team a few things would happen. Dempsey would hit on her. Nickolai would have a drink with her. takeo would have some one to do girl talk with besides me..... uh forget u heard that. and has for me while i would at long last have a female to experiment on and.... i mean girl talk.... i mean brainwash.... uh what i mean is she would be VERY useful to us. now if u dont mind i am gonna go talk a bath in zombie blood. for some reason it is WUNDARBAR for your skin.

but until i return FREE PHD FLOPPER FOR EVERY BODY. IT HAS DOCTOR IN THE TITLE JUST LIKE ME. and do not worry i am not putting any extra 115 in them and giving it to u guys and gals just to see what happens. but if u do turn in to a zombie just come on down to Siberia and we will have u "fixed" in no time at all. so ya ENJOY.

hey every one i have such WUNDERBAR NEWS. u will like this to Dempsey. ok now i never really did that much work on perk-a-cola BUT wundarbar news. i have made QUADRUPLE TAP ROOT BEER. it taste like double tap and speed cola combined.

so here is what is does: picture this your other 3 team mates are down your on round 78 or so u got a LMG (your choice of which 1) u been able to fight the zombies off but now they r just to fast. u got 4000 points left u are about to be over run. BUT WAIT u see a quadruple tap root beer machine. so u buy the cola u drink it up u see the zombies about to rush in and kill u so u toss the empty cola bottle at 1 of the zombies u take your gun back out. u r about to be hit u pull the trigger and your WHOLE CLIP IS EMPTY IN 1.15 SECONDS. all the zombies are dead u run to save all your team mates (but u r a bit to late for takeo he he he) they all thank you and u keep on killing those "freak bags" until they r are ALL DEAD.

and here is the song: quadruple tap quadruple tap quadruple tap quadruple tap ROOT BEER ROOT BEER ROOT BEER ROOT BEER (X4) YA SUCK IT DOUBLE TAP.

WARNING: this drink may or may not give u both explosive and impulsive poops a lot poisoning. so in other words if u drink it u may want to be close to a toilet. he he HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

ENJOY.

Oof, sorry I havn't been on in awhile, the vomiting has gotten worse. Like another old Japanese proverb once said, "Saru mo ki kara ochiru." This topic reminds me back to the days of Shi No Numa. Remember the meteors Richtofen? Ahahahahahahaha, those were the days. :lol: Enough now, laugh time is over. The Emperor will slap me if he sees me enjoy things. Ugh :( I must vomit again. Takeo Out!

Remember: "No power, no glory."

Alright, after the long wait (and many a bottles of vodka later) I made an account on this. I can tell people have been waiting for me. Either they like me :D or they want to get close to me to get to my vodka! :evil: Richtofen i'd be in cahoots with you if I knew what cahoots meant. Dempsey you no like the wonder weapons? I like the Winter's Howl the best cuz it keeps my vodka cold :D

NO DONT DRINK THE VODKA. that is the only thing keeping him from remembering what i did to him at.... i mean dont drink the vodka because it will give u very bad gas. or very good gas. depends on your view of farting in a teleporter. i did it once and it was very funny. takeo barfed on a zombie and some how killed it. so what ever u do STAY AWAY FROM MY SPLEENS. but u should also STAY AWAY FROM MY SPLEENS. NO ONE TOUCH THE SPLEENS.

hey uh khalil544 u might want this *throws u a ray gun* have fun with Nickolai. oh and u can keep the ray gun it was Dempseys.

oh and i almost forget don't drink the RED bottle of vodka what ever u do. don't ask why just DON'T. trust me on this. would i lie to u ? uh do not answer that. but if u do drink it will than lets just say u will be sicker that takeo. only Nickolai can handle vodka this powerful. i dot know how he does it but he does some how. SO WUNDARBAR.

takeo that is the nicest thing any one has every said to be. i think i may cry a little. GIVE ME A HUG U BARFING FOOL. and i am not all evil. remember back in kino when ever we were attacked by dogs i only killed them. not like with what i do with other animals back in..... uh well at least i never cut tails off of cats. well monkeys maybe. he he he HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.