Maybe you have to kill Romero???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing hes got a much more important role than just "killing" him, Two reaosns, one Zalinski or w.e mentioned that in the gameplay trailer, something about doing something or watching george, another idea, what if hes in trouble himself, what if he got possesed and he cant control the fact hes trying to kill you, and the second idea, why the hell is he seen on round one? If hes not important, hed have a round by himself, like fucking monkeys or hounds, no this guy is at the beginning....I have a strong feeling we have to do something to him other than kill him...Im betting my ballsacks on it :twisted:

im guessing hes got a much more important role than just "killing" him, Two reaosns, one Zalinski or w.e mentioned that in the gameplay trailer, something about doing something or watching george, another idea, what if hes in trouble himself, what if he got possesed and he cant control the fact hes trying to kill you, and the second idea, why the hell is he seen on round one? If hes not important, hed have a round by himself, like fucking monkeys or hounds, no this guy is at the beginning....I have a strong feeling we have to do something to him other than kill him...Im betting my ballsacks on it :twisted:

You have to turn him human by using that new wonder weapon on him.

If its this, ill be kinda pissed cuz they said shoot everything as a clue

If its this, ill be kinda pissed cuz they said shoot everything as a clue

Thats the players decision

Heres my thought, He was made to stop CIRCLES!! noooo! its my best tactic, but in all seriousness he seems to move really slowly and doesn't do much unless your near him but i think if you hang around in one area too long he gets mad and bashes you. so his intention is to move the "Script" along. he is always on the map and Urges you to continue thoroughout the map. =( idk but if they figured out how to remove circles thats destroys my strategy. also mayby us players could go though the whole map in one giant circle like on kino, but he does seem out of place for zombies uknowwhatimean?