Frank Woods Busted Out Of Hanoi Prison

Ok, so remember in Masons emails on the terminal...?

It was Mr X that sent Mason a message about how Frank Woods remains the solo American guest at the Hanoi Hilton?

According to the CIA Data System, Masons account via the command Dir, Cat, NoteX2.txt:

"July 4, 1978

Mr. Mason,

Woods is alive and remains the sole remaining American guest at the Hanoi Hilton.

Thought you should know

X"

So did Frank ever make it out of Hanoi prison? Of course he did... He needs to show use why & how he got that Element 115 Werewolf Moon tattoo:

Which if your observant, you will know that Frank got this ink between Operation 40 & Executive Order... ;)

Operation 40 & no 115 Tattoo...?

Executive Order & there it is in all it's glory. So what happened between these two operations then?

Here is the evidence of a Jail break at the Hanoi Prison:

Hmm, this is an American Us Army truck...

Here's another, but this one is armed with Brownings & flamethrowers.

This one busted through the Prison wall, note the decal "Eve Of Destruction" This could only be the Americans... :lol:

After smashing through they backed up to make a hole.

Looks like Frank was tortured in this Interrogation room, there is also a re-education room that could have been using Mk-Ultra techniques learned from the Russian elements working in Hanoi.

I need to add a couple more pictures of the cell that is busted open on the other side of the map...

But as you can clearly see, the Americans raided the Hanoi prison... Why else would they do this if not to save good old Franky...

I think he's the new generation of Dempsey to be frank (lolz) & honest... ;)

So Frank is out, what will he get up to with his new found freedom. Killing flesh bags by any chance? 8-)

Let me know what you lot are thinking.

Regards Snake.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, two words debunked this entire thread...

Dead Orly? Care to explain yourself rather than making blunt statements in the hope I will understand your thought process...

Sigh, people really can't think out side the box can they...

Do you want to explain the email Mason got from Mr X then?

Frank did not die, he may have been badly injured, captured & taken back to Hanoi Prison for interrogation & possibly as a Mk-Ultra subject...

Think before you post... :facepalm:

Regards Alpha.

He got blown up by a grenade in the mission "payback". I'm sorry, I have just done a bit of research on that and there is a possibility he survived. I just thought it would be pretty hard to survive being blown apart by a grenade.

And also, if he survived, wouldn't you think mason would go and check on him? Stupid mason.

Super glue was invented during nam as it has to abillity to bind large wounds (See Dog Soldiers)...

I've seen people blown up & survive...

Now consider this quote "You can't kill me"... Orly? Why is that then Frank?

Something to do with the healing ability of being a werewolf Soldier (See Dog Soldier again) ;)

So a grenade to the chest isn't a problem for Franky...

Also consider the new evidence, Sarah Michelle Gellar... She has opened up a whole new angle on this...

I believe some people think they have seen Vampires in Call of the Dead.

So are Werewolves out of the question here? Plus in Buffy the Series the character Oz was a werewolf, he was not evil & allowed himself to be caged for the safety of others...

Are you seeing the pattern here?

Haha, I won't go into the fact that Buffy is normally attracted to HELL mouths, you know Demons & Devils that sort of thing, involving oh, say PENTAGRAMS...

:lol: And people bash me for saying that the Devil is involved in the PAP Origins... :roll:

Some of you really need to open your minds a tad.

Wake up people...

Regards Alpha.

I don't understand why you guys are treating Alpha like a n00b (sorry n00battack3r lol) because this thread is very well thought out, it makes sense, and the email Mason received from Mr. X CLEARLY states Wood's is alive...honestly, how can people believe Reznov is alive but not Woods?

The Panda's out...

WOOOOOW, I was really wondering every single time I play the Hanoi MP what the hell happened here and all the blood and smashed walls.... I never thought of it like that, and haven't heared about that e-mail from Mr. X....till the moment

Its more logical and clearer than the SUN,,,

[brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] to you Alpha Snake...very good and deeply thoughtful beyond some if not most of high overclocked human brains... keep the good works

regards,

tatapink

the email mason received about frank was referring to how we all thought he was dead.

i did a cheat to get all the intels, and it said that many POWs and SOG personnel were locked in the hanoi hotel. it also talked about a plan to rescue them.

so i think the email is just letting mason know hes not dead.

im sure you can find the cheat on youtube and just search through the intel your self. you enter the cheat through the terminal.

wow, now it all makes scense, i never actually thought of this, and yeah , now i know how the gate was open, but i never really seen that email.......

Also, Woods couldve pushed him off of himself before he blew up, so......... yeah...... im tired and its like mid day :facepalm:

He got blown up by a grenade in the mission "payback". I'm sorry, I have just done a bit of research on that and there is a possibility he survived. I just thought it would be pretty hard to survive being blown apart by a grenade.

And also, if he survived, wouldn't you think mason would go and check on him? Stupid mason.

The NVA captured Woods. The NVA probably came rushing in after the explosion and Mason had to quickly make an escape. And did you see what happened when Woods and Kravchenko fell out the window? No. So that means Woods could've have moved away at a somewhat safe (safe from being dead) distance from the explosion.... The e-mail even confirms his not dead.

wow i know its always fun to theorize but at the end of the day we have to face the facts.

ITS A GAME, and treyarch isnt as clever as you would think.

same goes for the tattoos they just hinted at the zombie maps. THATS IT.

sorry if its blunt and mean but the truth hurts

Er... Yeah I agree with juggerboy up there too. Nice theory, I completely agree. He was broken out of Hanoi and such. Buuuut... I suggest fixing that bit up there about the 115... It kind of breaks the theory but not in the way you think. Instead of actually looking at the thread they will flame you for a mistake like that.

This a suggestion not a flame from MonopolyMac. :)

Hey guys, it's not necessary to ask Alpha to not flame all the time...he's had to put up with a lot of shit lately on his hard-thought out threads and theories, and it's mostly been the blunt comments as seen up at the top. As long as you put at least some evidence to irrefute his theory, he won't flame for criticism...

The Panda's out...

• 1 month later...

9nLfg479JI8

This belongs here... :D

&

Lolz at 34 seconds in "Let's see want they think of this Rocket".

Come on who wouldn't want to kill meatsacks with Woods, he is EPIC.

Regards Alpha.

Alpha, you are one clever dude. I knew about that email but that part about Hanoi. [brains] for you my man. Maybe that mysterious knocking noise on Kino is woods ;)

Remember, When Woods "Died" in the game you heard a number sequence (which is always heard when you see something that didn't happen and was altered by Mason's programming.) and then you see a shadowy figure that appears to be woods and sounds like him then mason blinks his eyes and sees Reznov (who wasn't there!!!!) :) hope this helps!!!!

This is my first post........................................................................................................................................ [brains]