Frank Woods Busted Out Of Hanoi Prison

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"July 4, 1978

Mr. Mason,

Woods is alive and remains the sole remaining American guest at the Hanoi Hilton.

Thought you should know

X"

Mason got a good 4th of July present, he found out his partner and friend Frank Woods wasn't dead!!!!

P.s. In the game, the only person who calls mason Mr. Mason is JFK. If "X" Is someone from the game it would be JFK, but of course JFK was already dead in 1978, unless hes a ZOMBIE!!!!! :ugeek:

Wierd Theory i know, but treyarch has gotten pretty rich from wierd (zombies) (not wierd in a negative way).

DON'T BE A FLAMER!!! :twisted: YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF!!! :x

• 10 months later...

No, I didn't mean he got the ink in Hanoi.

I mean he has to escape so he can tell us how he got the tattoo, which as he was mentioned in FPSrussia's video tags in the quadrotor video, I expect Woods will return.

I did post the time frame for when I think he got the tattoo, between Op40 - Executive Order.

Given the Mr.X note, Black Ops II could be set in more than one era. The Future 2027 by the date eluded to in FPSrussia's video & The Past 1980s which is when Frank would have been back in action.

The era for Black Ops was varying from mission to mission, we even went to the past remember? Reznov.

Hope this clears some things up.

Woods is alive, he was involved with 115 at some point.

If the Tattoo was just a stunt during the main ad campaign for BO, then why would they keep it in the game after that point.

Reason: It has meaning, Treyarch do not do things like this without meaning behind it, we should all know this by now.

I'll eat my Treyarch Black Ops Sog hat from JD if he isn't in BOII.

Regards Alpha.

Thanks.

Woods better get some Z time...

Does this also not confirm that possibly Hudson, Mason & Weaver were the ones who rescued Frank from Hanoi?

That should be playable or at least a flash back to the event, "The Eve of Destruction".

Regards Alpha.

I'm starting to think More and More we will get to see a Zombies map with Woods, Mason, Hudson, and Weaver. Possibly even Reznov, he was marked deceased but the other hidden code found about Reznov suggests otherwise.

I'm still trying to figure out how the zombie outbreak hasn't changed the future, and how the earth being blown up (although it looked like a Pangea from Moon) has not changed the future, or maybe it has. Tacitus is still a mysterious organization or person.

Keep up the awesome discoveries Alpha.

wow i know its always fun to theorize but at the end of the day we have to face the facts.

ITS A GAME, and treyarch isnt as clever as you would think.

same goes for the tattoos they just hinted at the zombie maps. THATS IT.

sorry if its blunt and mean but the truth hurts

Treyarch isn't clever?? There are a lot of clever hidden double meanings in zombies last time I checked. Zombies is one of the deepest modes I have ever seen (not to mention it's a bonus mode.)

The fact that they said straight up that woods is alive is one of the clearest messages treyarch has ever given us. 8-)

EDIT- wow shoulda looked at OP date...sorry if this came off a little harsh I know peoples minds get changed.

Thanks.

Woods better get some Z time...

Does this also not confirm that possibly Hudson, Mason & Weaver were the ones who rescued Frank from Hanoi?

That should be playable or at least a flash back to the event, "The Eve of Destruction".

Regards Alpha.

Well it is highly possible. I would love to play as Mason again. And if campaign and zombies are tied together I hope there is time travel included too so you can prevent what will happen in the future. And imagine Woods saying to zombies "You can't kill me" pure awesomeness lol.

Sounds a lot like "Hellhounds". Coincidence?

Devil Dog is a nickname for the marines. Given under the name "Teufelshunde" during World War 1. Woods was a Marine Corps Sergeant in the Korean War. His fighting their grabbed the attention of the C.I.A. who placed him in the S.O.G. and sent him on Black Ops. So some of his medals are from Korea, vietnam, and likely many secret missions in Black Ops.

Tank dempsey also calls hellhounds devil dogs, he was once a marine, kind of ironic that it is now the Marine calling the german creation a devil dog, just another easter egg Treyarhc includes in their stories.