Epic New wounder weapon theory

Ok first of the new wonder weapon i have theory if you look at this picture http://www.mapmodnews.com/mediagallery/mediaobjects/orig/a/a_call-of-the-dead-05-2.jpg Then this video and skip to 3 16 you will see george romero come at round one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO_Z-gu8 ... r_embedded In the picture you will see the person has a pap weapon at round 2 what if you use the new wonder weapon on george and get ready HE TURNS BACK ROUNDS. this is just a theory half of the credit goes to Hammerface because he brought the round thing up thank you hammer you might have just solved what george romero does when you use the new wonder weapon on him.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first of the new wounder weapon i have theory if you look at this picture http://www.mapmodnews.com/mediagallery/mediaobjects/orig/a/a_call-of-the-dead-05-2.jpg Then this video and skip to 3 16 you will see george romero come at round one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO_Z-gu8 ... r_embedded In the picture you will see the person has a pap weapon at round 2 what if you use the new wounder weapon on george and get ready HE TURNS BACK ROUNDS. this is just a theory half of the credit goes to Hammerface because he brought the round thing up thank you hammer you might have just solved what george romero does when you use the new wounder weapon on him.

actually i never said that the when you shoot him with the wonder weapon he turns back time. What i meant was that he turns back the rounds himself. and that the wonder weapon will turn him human again, maybe, hopefully

I honestly don't see how this would make any sense or be helpful to us. The whole point, or at least to me, is to get to the highest level possible. Unless you're referring this as a negative attribute to the wonder weapon.

Well kinda what im saying is that maybe the new wonder weapon will have its downfalls. I know for a fact its going to be the new monkey bomb you shoot it at a zombie he turns into a human the zombies go after him and he turns into a fresh new zombie it gives you time to run away.

Ok first of the new wounder weapon i have theory if you look at this picture http://www.mapmodnews.com/mediagallery/mediaobjects/orig/a/a_call-of-the-dead-05-2.jpg Then this video and skip to 3 16 you will see george romero come at round one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO_Z-gu8 ... r_embedded In the picture you will see the person has a pap weapon at round 2 what if you use the new wounder weapon on george and get ready HE TURNS BACK ROUNDS. this is just a theory half of the credit goes to Hammerface because he brought the round thing up thank you hammer you might have just solved what george romero does when you use the new wounder weapon on him.

actually i never said that the when you shoot him with the wonder weapon he turns back time. What i meant was that he turns back the rounds himself. and that the wonder weapon will turn him human again, maybe, hopefully

Also i doubt that treyarch will NOT make it that easy lol

I honestly don't see how this would make any sense or be helpful to us. The whole point, or at least to me, is to get to the highest level possible. Unless you're referring this as a negative attribute to the wonder weapon.

Well kinda what im saying is that maybe the new wonder weapon will have its downfalls. I know for a fact its going to be the new monkey bomb you shoot it at a zombie he turns into a human the zombies go after him and he turns into a fresh new zombie it gives you time to run away.

Well first off, you don't know for a fact that that's how the new gun is going to work, unless Treyarch actually told you that's how it works: which I highly doubt. Although it is a possibility, I hope that's not how it works. I want something different to happen. Like maybe they act as bodyguards, or something. I hope it's something new and innovative, not something we've already seen like monkey bombs.

I think the whole point of this Wonder weapon is to wonder the full effects of what it actually does. The only clear thing we know for sure is that it turns Zombies back into their human forms... Or at least from what we know. If you watch the video it's quite apparent that as he's dezombifying, there's still a hint of Zombification - even in his human form. Next to that, we don't know:

1. How long these effects last.

2. If the gun even turns them Human past their appearance. If you watch the official Trailer, and I believe even the Inside xbox video, you'll notice that at some point you come across Human appearing Zombies - not the ice or scuba diving Zombies we have seen. With that being said, can we still consider this Gun a Complete dezombifier?

3. If the effects, if they are all out Humanification, if these Humans will act as Monkey Bombs or just be completely useless.

To me, the name "Call Of The Dead" has more meaning than just being related to a 'movie title' IE Movie title since it's a Romero film of senses. I feel like the Wonder weapon is in tie with the title of this map and that you'll actually need the Dezombifier to help you across the map. Not just with the Zombies themselves.

Just sayin.

If you look in the Xbox vid at :49 you can see they all have guns from the box and 1000-2000 extra points at round 5. I guess you could do that with 3 double points and only knifing but that would be pretty hard. I also sorta hope it dosent change back rounds because that could be used in annoying ways. "Green, open that door or I'll make us go back to round 1!" :twisted: