WAW mods

First of all im new dont flame plz.

I got in the mood today to play waw and every lobby had people with no cliping god mode mods. So I went to play zombies and I ran into a guy who no clipped to the power on veruckt and turned it on. What are your guys thoughts on this. Im fine with private match modding but not online.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all im new dont flame plz.

I got in the mood today to play waw and every lobby had people with no cliping god mode mods. So I went to play zombies and I ran into a guy who no clipped to the power on veruckt and turned it on. What are your guys thoughts on this. Im fine with private match modding but not online.

You'll find that most of the site doesn't condone (I swear I always use that word when I talk about this :/ ) glitching, and doing it in online matches is just annoying and unethical, pending on what exactly it is.

• 3 weeks later...

I HATE Modding!

If i notice that something is not right in any of the WaW maps i leave as fast as i can.

Part of this is due to my OCD...

And part of this is due to me thinking that if you Mod you can't play goodly and just want to Cheat.

Zombies is supposed to be played legit

All you do when you Mod, glitch And cheat is mess up the leader boards!

Yeah you'll come to find out that most of WaW's community anymore are all the damn modders/hackers that couldn't leave their precious mods behind.

I personally don't see a problem with using them to test theories and find something out as far as zombies goes, but to cheat is a completely different story.

• 2 weeks later...

Modding and Hacking are two very different things, a mod is something that can alter the game in a productive way, take custom zombie maps on the pc, these are supported by the developer by releasing mod tools.

A hack on the other hand is a method used to ruin other peoples gameplay, or make it easier for you by cheating.

Modding I am fine with.

Hacking on the other hand, is pathetic, if you want to do it, keep it to yourself, don't ruin everybody else's experience with them.

My opinion. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Every WaW lobby in MP is modded :(

Not quite mate. I get into alot that are lobbies without hackers. Zombies: There aren't many hackers in Nacht. But there are tons in Der Riese which is very annoying. But ultimately we cannot do anything but this:

file a complaint on every hacker you see

exit the game when you see a hacker

only play with friends

chirp them as much as possible

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah you'll come to find out that most of WaW's community anymore are all the damn modders/hackers that couldn't leave their precious mods behind.

I personally don't see a problem with using them to test theories and find something out as far as zombies goes, but to cheat is a completely different story.

Agreed.

• 3 months later...

World at War is destroyed and so are most CoDs Leaderboards.

I just cant stand how its so easy and 3arc/IW dont seem to care that all their games get WRECKED and litteraly just trash.

Like its pathetic how fast Ghosts Leaderboards were modded for example.

To this day its not even fixed and its really just like i said, pathetic.

• 4 weeks later...

It's a shame because I loved the multiplayer on WaW and the campaign. But now literally every game there's someone who's decided to become invincible and have a fully automatic grenade launcher with unlimited ammo. A few times some hackers do some nice things though, once someone put on unlimited artillery but it didn't damage anyone, it actually kinda added to the experience.