What are you going to do with Romero?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first of all, welcome new one!

Secondly, I really don't know what I'll do with Romero. I guess it just depends on what I see of the map more and how intractable the surroundings and Romero come to be. Probably won't kill him... Probably can't for that matter. What'd be the point of him coming Round 1 and then getting kill only for him to never appear again?

I'm getting the feeling Romero will be killable, but it will take much more than one round to kill him, kinda like the cosmic silverback from DO. He probably will drop a power-up after you kill him, like the boss rounds from previous maps, and I'm also getting the feeling that if you kill him once, he will eventually return... Also I'm thinking a lot of points will come out of shooting him. (Early PaP?)

I will anal probe him because my name is Paul and I'm tired of these guys who care only about zombies!!! :lol:

Jk! I would see what he does at first, then after I get all the information, terminate him and lock his corpse into a chest and take his weapon and store it into a closet. I am not suspicious. :roll:

Because every new zombie map has one way or another to ruin it for the other players, i'd probably lure him to the other players and then try to make them p*** him off!

Imagine the following text coming up in the corner

"XxxPR01337Sc0P3sMW2xXx startled the Romero!" (that isn't my account it's just a generic COD username!)

1. Can he die?

2. Do we have evidence that he can die?

3. Does he come on every round or every 5.. etc? (as he was there round 1 )

4.I think the V-R11 or w.e dezombifier gun WILL DO something, but there is another gun thats NOT SO OBVIOUS that will also do something. Maybe the sniper in a certain spot??

5. Why did he come from the water in the trailer? Also, why is he the only one that turned?

;D

Because every new zombie map has one way or another to ruin it for the other players, i'd probably lure him to the other players and then try to make them p*** him off!

Imagine the following text coming up in the corner

"XxxPR01337Sc0P3sMW2xXx startled the Romero!" (that isn't my account it's just a generic COD username!)

YES!!! A LEFT 4 DEAD REFERENCE!!!

And I think the best thing to do is keep him around. He is a director, so that means he can help make montages. :lol: Jk, I'm gonna kill him with as fast as possible one game, and test theories of mine from that point on.

And I think the best thing to do is keep him around. He is a director, so that means he can help make montages.

Oh good lord, do not tell the kiddies, last thing we need is a bunch of Quickscope Montages with that new sniper all over the internet!