WTF TREYARCH!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust Treyarch. I dont really like the idea, but im sure theyll pull it off in a great way!

The only way I can conceive it is if the human acts as a monkey bomb, but do we really need something that does the same exact thing 3 things that are already in the game. (Monkey bombs, upgraded crossbow, and the gerstch device)

I just really cannot stand the idea of having other humans besides the playable characters, it kind of ruins the concept. The thing I do like is it gives the storyline a resolution :) un-zombify the world lol.

Honestly, the only aspect we know of this gun is that it apparently makes Zombies into Humans. That's all we know of the gun thus far. For all we know it can turn out to be some elaborate easter egg which involves turning one of every kind of Zombie into a human and blah blah blah. For all we know there could be side effects; whether good or bad; of this gun.

I'm just gonna wait. :3

People are saying it will be like a monkey bomb but i doubt it, the main reason is because

1: they already had monkey bombs

2: its a wonder weapon for god sakes it has to do more than just make something like a monkey bomb

3: treyarch is smart they would think of something very good

4: if they do make this gun maybe its a big chain reaction and a lot of zombies turn into humans and you get 1 a distraction and 2 a lot of zombies killed :) maybe in the process the human might kill some zombies in self defense

5: please don't leave a negative comment against this because again its just a theory and thought

4: if they do make this gun maybe its a big chain reaction and a lot of zombies turn into humans and you get 1 a distraction and 2 a lot of zombies killed :) maybe in the process the human might kill some zombies in self defense

5t

I like the distraction idea for other zombies, as in the zombies swarm around the newly-returned human (poor, poor human), so it could in fact be like a monkey bomb ... but why not just have monkey bombs then? So I'm with you, I don't think it will be an equivalent.

But we could be wrong! And we can speculate the crap out of everything until we're blue in the face so ... just gotta wait and see!

As long as it effectively stops a zombie from eating me, I'm all for whatever this VR gun does!