New update, No Prestiges :/

Well, StopDrop, Does I has tuh say I tolds ya so? Cuz I dids... Anyways, Title Update 8 came out early this morning and didn't bring one anticipated feature with it; Prestiges in Zombies. Yep, nothing. Nada. Zero. ZILCH. But it did bring Call of the Dead being available in the "Find Match" Zombies menu. It also has leaderboards, and a spot in the "Store", located in the Multiplayer menu. If you attempt to buy it it will just open a window in the guide and then close out before anything loads. If you try to find a match it will bring up all the downloadable content for Black Ops (Not Escalation, though). It has brought a few multiplayer tweaks, though, like a new playlist and some other tweaks. So in the mean time just sit back, enjoy some MP, and wait for Escalation to arrive. Game on!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been kinda fun in a way, like you know, you get awarded for things :) Although, personally, if anything like this were to be introduced, I would want personal stat tracking. So I know how many bullets shot, Zombies killed, total rounds survived, etc., etc. That would be awesome :)

theres no point for prestige in zombies. i don't want +50 coming up on my screen every time i get a kill.

I think it would have been like the more rounds you sirvive in total the more points you get. Like you survive 10 rounds then you are level 2, 15 then level 3, 20 then level 2, etc., etc. Once you survive, say, 1000 rounds in totoal you can prestige and then its the same process. But yeah, I don't think it would have been that cool. Just a stat tracker, then I would be content :) HEAR THAT TREYARCH?!?!?!?! A STAT TRACKER!!!!! NAO!!!!

What if it comes out the day of the map release? A posibility

yeah thats what I think to its probably on the release date the leveling up will come.

IMO i want leveling up for three reason.

1. we'll know ahead of time to see how well people will do

2. maybe make zombie emblems so we can have them on our guns, just for the fun of it.

3. it would be a nice challenge to see what we would have to do to level up

4. I just think it will be fun

I believe that leveling up in zombies would defeat the purpose of playing co-op

because you would get people not reviving each other, stealing kills but thats just my opinion.

btw am new here, been browsing the codz forums for over 8 months now looking for updates on map packs, easter eggs.

Well welcome to CoDz

Anyway I've always wanted to level up in Zombies shame they won't add it.

(Unless there is a update May 3rd).

BYE BYE!!

I believe that leveling up in zombies would defeat the purpose of playing co-op

because you would get people not reviving each other, stealing kills but thats just my opinion.

btw am new here, been browsing the codz forums for over 8 months now looking for updates on map packs, easter eggs.

Well welcome to CoDz

Anyway I've always wanted to level up in Zombies shame they won't add it.

(Unless there is a update May 3rd).

BYE BYE!!

Thanks for the welcome.

an update on may 3rd is a possibility, last minute reveals is a usual thing by treyarch now. ;)