Attatchments Confirmed!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've all pretty much assumed that there will be attachments in CoTD. From whether we saw them attached in the cutscenes or in actual gameplay [very rare, from what I've seen.] If attachments are indeed 100% confirmed aside from what all of us have seen of what we think they are, then yea, there are attachments.

We just don't know How they'll be played into the gameplay. A lot are assuming it could be effected by the new 'Headshot' Perk, but then others say that said player was seen with the Perk, yet no attachment.

I'll probably post this somewhere else too since this is about Attachments, but what if the 'Headshot' Perk doesn't help with steady aim or better headshots for more points, but think somewhat outside the box, yea? What do you need to look down to shoot the gun? The sights. And you can get different sights for different guns; the new perk has a head and then a scope lens in front of it. Possible, yes?

I'll probably post this somewhere else too since this is about Attachments, but what if the 'Headshot' Perk doesn't help with steady aim or better headshots for more points, but think somewhat outside the box, yea? What do you need to look down to shoot the gun? The sights. And you can get different sights for different guns; the new perk has a head and then a scope lens in front of it. Possible, yes?

Rewatch the videos. they have the m16 without scope with the new perk, so it can't be attachments. It's more than likely a modification of steady aim, not auto headshot or any other nonsense.

As for attachments. Finally something to pay for in the higher rounds. Of course it could all be fabricated nonsense for trailer and video purposes.

That still does not explain the drum mag on the RPK as well as the silencer attachment seen several times throughout the video. The RPK also gains a sight as well. It is seen in the Inside XBox Edition of Escalation when they are being catapulted into the air.

I guarantee there will be attachments in the game....and the attachments don't HAVE to be gained by the new perk. It can be bought like Claymores. Maybe the attachments may even replace claymores...who knows? This isn't confirmed, by the way, but it doesn't mean it's not true.

Rewatch the videos. they have the m16 without scope with the new perk, so it can't be attachments. It's more than likely a modification of steady aim, not auto headshot or any other nonsense.

As for attachments. Finally something to pay for in the higher rounds. Of course it could all be fabricated nonsense for trailer and video purposes.

I've watched the video and that's why I posed to both sides of the argument. I never said just because you had it meant you'd get a magic new sight on both of your guns.

If you look at 1:29 in the trailer you can see that the HK-21 has no scope after they are flung up in the air. But down at the bottom you can see the silencer still on the MPL of the person below. This is first person gameplay with just the hud cut away. Is it possible that they photoshopped the attachments off the HK-21? Sorry if someone has already said this.

Wouldn't it be cool if one of your weapons got an attachment after every "Dog round" or whatever the special round is this time :o:P

no not really, if you finally got your favo weapons and got them fully attachet, then what?? more likely if you PaP the gun and then you can PaP the gun again to make them powerful with an scope or an extra mag orsomething.

Wouldn't it be cool if one of your weapons got an attachment after every "Dog round" or whatever the special round is this time :o:P

no not really, if you finally got your favo weapons and got them fully attachet, then what??

What do you mean "then what??" It would be awesome to get your favourite guns fully attached, that would be the hypothetical bomb. If that happened you wouldn't complain. In any case it would be cool if there were attachments OTW or in like a specific room filled with wonderful juicy OTW attachments

*drool*

They could have possibly made it a random attachment when Pack a Punching (one that is applicable to that gun). But when the guy has his HK21 with sight, i think it is just different gameplay at different times in the next frame when he is in the air. I dont think they would want to reveal that just yet

But how awesome would it be, at spots around the map, they have outlines of attachments, just like weapons. Say, a grip outline, you buy it, you actually manually see your character putting the grip in place. how awesome would that look?

Also, what use would a silencer do in zombies? unless its used for less recoil or something

no not really, if you finally got your favo weapons and got them fully attachet, then what?? more likely if you PaP the gun and then you can PaP the gun again to make them powerful with an scope or an extra mag orsomething.

Umm its exactly the same as getting perks at the end of monkeys...

But how awesome would it be, at spots around the map, they have outlines of attachments, just like weapons. Say, a grip outline, you buy it, you actually manually see your character putting the grip in place. how awesome would that look?

Literally the comment directly above this? :P

I would just say it adds the scope only to pap'd guns... Would make sense for me, I just checked the videos thru again. But buying it off the wall makes sense as well. Whatever, let's just look forward for it and find it out when the map is here.

I was browsing the COD Wiki and clicked on the Flinger. I noticed that in Robert Enguland's hand is an MPL wit a reflex sight, extended mags and silencer. How'd he get them attatchments. ;) Hmmm.

Peace out... 8-)

How do you sleep at night when you post you confirmed something with a wiki reference?

And a MW2 signature?!?!?!

You sir, disgust me.

I was browsing the COD Wiki and clicked on the Flinger. I noticed that in Robert Enguland's hand is an MPL wit a reflex sight, extended mags and silencer. How'd he get them attatchments. ;) Hmmm.

Peace out... 8-)

How do you sleep at night when you post you confirmed something with a wiki reference?

And a MW2 signature?!?!?!

You sir, disgust me.

Isn't that a MW1 Signature you have?... ;)