New wonder Weapon | The results with video.

Hey guys. Just thought I would also link the video I saw this from.

Seems to me that this gun reverts the zombie to the state of first infection. From

what I can tell it just shows you what they use to look like before they started to decay.

Link to the new semi Live Acation trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hnp_9SqjIk

Top image before infection, second after infection.

I still think that they still attack you with further proof that the cutscene sequences of the

trailer have regular zombies that look more modern.Attacking the new all star characters.

Proof:

Not only that but maybe, who knows. This gun could be used on the zombie version of George

Romero. This could be a secret fun easter egg or something more. But then again it could do nothing.

Screenshot of human/zombie George Romero:

Bottom is the zombie, stage light wielding George. Top is the human kind of directing state George.

Link to the Inside Xbox trailer, with human George Romero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNouSYW9TVE

Link to the original trailer, with some normal looking zombies:

Im sure someone else has posted this by now and they might tell me to use the search. BUT

I feel that it was a good idea to link all the three trailers seen as I feel no one has connected them yet.

Please DO NOT QUOTE this comment. As it will just prolong the loading of this topic. Please

Say what you think below. :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the cut scenes of the characters killing the more "human-like" zombies is actually part of the film before the zombie outbreak actually occurs: hence it being a cut scene and not actual game play. And it really wouldn't make much sense if you turned zombies back into human just to have them attack you again. Kind of stupid actually.