The zombies are getting smarter...again

So i saw this post a while ago on how the zombies are getting smarter throughout the zombie storyline

(reaching through windows etc. etc.)

and then i watched the call of the dead trailer and saw that the zombies where using the zip lines...

what do you think about it? (sorry if this was discussed, this is my first post.)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where exactly was it seen that they can hold weapons now...?

im just curious.

and yeah, looks like they were beginning to learn faster and faster.

in Nacht Der Untoten they were hardly a threat, seeing as they hardly reached through the door (until BO where they patched it an they smack now)

then Verruckt is where they began to swing by the door, and Shi No Numa had the fastest zombies (im guessing they discovered how to run faster?)

and then (as mentioned) in Der Riese they began to climb the fences.

Kino...eh... i didnt see much change other than the fact that they now began to come from ceiling locations too and above buildings....

now...

ASCENSION..

they bob to the side if aimed at (displaying that they discovered if aimed at, they will get shot)

they did the spetnatz roll (probably the same reason as when the move to the side)

and lets not forget that huge jump in the main room if youre on the second floor of the spawn area and theyre down below...

yeah, these look like theyre going to be scary smart =/ :o

where exactly was it seen that they can hold weapons now...?

im just curious.

and yeah, looks like they were beginning to learn faster and faster.

in Nacht Der Untoten they were hardly a threat, seeing as they hardly reached through the door (until BO where they patched it an they smack now)

then Verruckt is where they began to swing by the door, and Shi No Numa had the fastest zombies (im guessing they discovered how to run faster?)

and then (as mentioned) in Der Riese they began to climb the fences.

Kino...eh... i didnt see much change other than the fact that they now began to come from ceiling locations too and above buildings....

now...

ASCENSION..

they bob to the side if aimed at (displaying that they discovered if aimed at, they will get shot)

they did the spetnatz roll (probably the same reason as when the move to the side)

and lets not forget that huge jump in the main room if youre on the second floor of the spawn area and theyre down below...

yeah, these look like theyre going to be scary smart =/ :o

Verruckt had the fastest zombies. Shi No Numa actually got a bit of a nerf.

P.S. The day zombies can pick up a weapon and shoot back is the day I hide in a corner and suck my thumb until I get killed at round 2. Oh, it's also the day I like Call of Duty better than Command and Conquer.

They also have seem to have learned to crawl faster and regenerate, (i.e die and go back to a window)

They also seem more predictive of paths your taking, cutting corners alot more and putting more pressure on you whilst your running away. The regeneration thing is proberbly just treyarch cutting down on crawlers wasting away. Next thing you know they will be in wheelchairs instead of crawling.

If they learn how to use weapons that would be freaking fun!

Well, considering the George Romero wields a stage light, i'd definitely catagorize him as "A Zombie That Learned How To Use A Weapon"

Thus, making him the most advanced zombie, considering he can also take the zipline and who knows what else

• 3 weeks later...

If they learn how to use weapons that would be freaking fun!

Well, considering the George Romero wields a stage light, i'd definitely catagorize him as "A Zombie That Learned How To Use A Weapon"

Thus, making him the most advanced zombie, considering he can also take the zipline and who knows what else

True. Im not gonna lie,George is a bit annoying but it also keeps the game more interesting. No more campers cause hell find you!!lol

i also dont think its a coincidence that the zombies have looked more and more "dead" each and every map. in original waw nacht der untoten they looked almost human except with glowing eyes and little bit of flesh woulds. but in call of the dead they look like straight up monsters.

and just curious what about the zombies in verruckt make you guys describe them as the "most evolved"? just wondering havent played it in a long time

verrukt was the first level that ever featured the "sprinting" zombie, one that WILL outrun you if your not sprinting directly away from it.

and yes, i was sad to see that they're deff back in cotd lol

the zombies can use the ziplines mostly to balance the fact that they actually take you a LONG distance, it would definitely be a huge edge to have if they couldn't.

flipping george is useful tho, and kind of :lol:

Yeah the zombies are definitely getting smarter.

NDU - Dumb as a post

Verruckt - Breaking through walls

Shi No Numa - Reaching through windows and had the fastest zombies

Der Riese - Climbing up and down things i.e Climbing over the mainframe fence

Kino Der Toten - Coming down from the ceiling (finding a new way to get in)

Ascension - Pulling Spetsnaz rolls and evading your shots

Call of The Dead - Using the ziplines