Ascension Title Picture Changed!

tokempole

i havent been on to verify for myself yet, but! i have been reading tons of stuff over on CoD HQ about how ascension has changed with the new update.

Is there validity to this?

ex. the thumbnail for ascension has purportedly been altered/ new stuff in the map.

then again its PTG saying it...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the new Icon (Sorry for SD if someone wants to capture it in HD feel free)

and this is the old one

The new one looks as if its been taken on a tv with a lot of static, kind of like gknova6. I just explored the opening area of the map and seen nothing different, although, and I don't like bringing this up, but maybe the mystery man easter egg has changed?

thats what i was thinking, but i dont know what they could have added to it to make it "more complete".

i mean, DM's at the end was a let down, but i dont know what else people are expecting out of it.

looks like its time to put homefront away and play ascension until the 3rd, maybe they added a new radio? one that explains CoTD.

funny thing was is that i and my mates were about too find a match for zombies, looking through u now kino, five, then ascension i looked at the pic and i notcied something different. i couldnt see the moon anymore as before u could. came on here and now i now why, they have changed or updated it for some paticaller reason. maybe a hint?

Maybe they did finish the easter egg...who knows? What if the end of the mystery man easter egg has something to do with Call of the Dead and they didn't want anybody to know anything about Call of the Dead until it's release because it was something that nobody would have expected thus ruining the surprise...talk about a run-on sentence.

Anyway, let's say that Call of the Dead is really involved with the story of Group 935? We already know that it involves element 115. Also the perks and wonder weapons were made by Dr. Maxis and Richtofen so they definetely might be mentioned in Call of the Dead.

Maybe they added the finishing touches to the easter egg and we teleport somewhere after Ascension and it all ties into Call of the Dead (because it's a map that takes place in the present?) I love this stuff...it gets my mind workin and it gets me pumped!!! I love Treyarch and I can understand those who love Infinity Ward but MAN!!! Treyarch are REALLY listening to us!

Maybe they did finish the easter egg...who knows? What if the end of the mystery man easter egg has something to do with Call of the Dead and they didn't want anybody to know anything about Call of the Dead until it's release because it was something that nobody would have expected thus ruining the surprise...talk about a run-on sentence.

Anyway, let's say that Call of the Dead is really involved with the story of Group 935? We already know that it involves element 115. Also the perks and wonder weapons were made by Dr. Maxis and Richtofen so they definetely might be mentioned in Call of the Dead.

Maybe they added the finishing touches to the easter egg and we teleport somewhere after Ascension and it all ties into Call of the Dead (because it's a map that takes place in the present?) I love this stuff...it gets my mind workin and it gets me pumped!!! I love Treyarch and I can understand those who love Infinity Ward but MAN!!! Treyarch are REALLY listening to us!

Could it be possible that the Easter Egg has been extended? (Personally i think its done, but you never know)

I re-checked the easter egg, and i found that Dempsey was saying things i haven't heard from him (or anyone) before.

"Great that did something" (throwing the gersh)

"Two down" (activating the power)

I was running it in solo and couldn't finish it. I dont remember any sayings referencing the egg itself.

If anyone wants to run it inbox me for my GT

I re-checked the easter egg, and i found that Dempsey was saying things i haven't heard from him (or anyone) before.

"Great that did something" (throwing the gersh)

"Two down" (activating the power)

I was running it in solo and couldn't finish it. I dont remember any sayings referencing the egg itself.

If anyone wants to run it inbox me for my GT

He already said those things.. you don't play obsessively enough like me ;)

Lets arrange a few groups willing to find out if anything has been added. Someone here mentioned that the moon is gone on the new image. What if the easter egg involves the moon now?

Unfortunately I cannot take part in this because I have a ps3 and even if I tried offline, I haven't received an update for Black Ops. Xbox community, my hopes are with you. Good luck and make CoDz proud!

Hi guys, long time viewer, first time poster

Anyway am I the only one seeing a girl's *Sam's* face beside the rocket?

Original Picture

Do You See It?

:shock: Maybe my minds playing tricks on me but...

Erm, yep you're the only one seeing it.

Then you must be blind, that's girls face is clear as day! Nice find man! [brains]

Hi guys, long time viewer, first time poster

Anyway am I the only one seeing a girl's *Sam's* face beside the rocket?

Original Picture

Do You See It?

:shock: Maybe my minds playing tricks on me but...

Erm, yep you're the only one seeing it.

Then you must be blind, that's girls face is clear as day! Nice find man! [brains]

I just see the moon, not a girls face.