This map needs stamin-up, any sightings yet?

As you guys saw from the videos so far, this map is very large! If you don't 'fling' or 'zip' yourself to the other side of the map, you're going to be doing quite a lot of running to get from place to place.

And if you need to suddenly get somewhere far away, like a downed team mate, the chances are you won't make it on time unless this perk is added. Hopefully it is!

Do you guys think flopper should be included in this map? I would say yes not because i want to 'flop' and kill zombies, but because it was amazing for me to know that no matter what i do, i can not kill myself! It was an incredibly comforting feeling knowing that I will not accidently down myself with the ray gun :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to post something like this! DAMN YOU! Jokes XD! But yeah this map looks twice the size of Ascension and it's just huge. It would be a bit stupid if Treyarch didn't put it in but I'm pretty sure they would have put the Ziplines and the thing that makes you go flying into the air in convenient places if they didn't put Stamin-Up. If they didn't then ah well...

Mustang & Sally + PhD Flopper = Unstoppable. Also i was always a fan of Stamin-Up usually im running circles and it really helps on evading zombies. Now we all saw the new steady aim perk and that leaves me to think they will have to comprimise something like with ascension we lost double tap. I dont think they would ever get rid of jug or quick revive but speed cola is a possibility. I can hope and dream but i seriously doubt Flopper will return or Stamin-up.

As you guys saw from the videos so far, this map is very large! If you don't 'fling' or 'zip' yourself to the other side of the map, you're going to be doing quite a lot of running to get from place to place.

And if you need to suddenly get somewhere far away, like a downed team mate, the chances are you won't make it on time unless this perk is added. Hopefully it is!

Do you guys think flopper should be included in this map? I would say yes not because i want to 'flop' and kill zombies, but because it was amazing for me to know that no matter what i do, i can not kill myself! It was an incredibly comforting feeling knowing that I will not accidently down myself with the ray gun :D

Cross map revive with the upgraded ballistic knife lol.

I'm gonna have to say that there is a good chance that Stamin-Up won't be in this map.

Why? Because it was really made for Ascension. Ascension was mostly ground based with not many obstacles on the ground. We don't know what CotD feels like, but it seems to me that it is not like Ascension in those terms.

Also, assuming they still have that 4 perk limit, they wouldn't have much use to put it in if they already have a new perk (that crosshair one everyone speculates about.) plus the original 4. Having 6 perks when you can only have 4 would make for some interesting decisions, but I have a feeling Treyarch would feel that too many perks on one map could be disastrous.