New CoTD Footage :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vr11 is crazy...

I pauses the video down frame by frame and found this...

It shoots some kind of flame, or ray which hits the target

Eventually morphing them back into what looks like a normal human, with light skin, suit glasses and hairstyle

Maybe its what you get when it's pack a punched?

why does the zombie turn into an american looking G-man (not half life) if its in russia, and spetznatz (sp) zombies. Looks like a "Five" connection.

I don't know if they're still up, but there were a few threads about this video, and I commented on one with something like that, because it's odd that there is what looks to be an american agent

What the bloody hell? You shoot someone and they turn into a normal person. Wonder what happens then, they help fight?

maybe it has the same affect as the monkeys.zombies see them and there tummies starts to rumble. giving you a few seconds to revive get ammo etc

That gun is awesome I think that it will be like the monkey bombs the zombies go for them and not you. On another note did you read the first comment by Protegebuddy it says "So the new special weapon turns zombies in to accountants?" I thought this was funny!!