How I think call of the dead Is related to the story

Ok this is my first topic on codz but anyway.

This is why I think it is connected because in der riese as many of you know there is a picture of a lighthouse on a noticeboard along with various other places.

One of which is kino der toten and as we know kino is a group 935 station.

From the inside xbox video I think we can assume this is as well.

Also may I say that to all those people that are doubting call of the dead treyarch know what they are doing so just stay in it and hopefully treyarch will not disappoint

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are some pretty strong narcotics buddy. It is a joke like Five. Five had a magazine pointing to ascension so CotD can have a few hints here and there. I like joke maps. It allows them to do whatever they want without consequences. New game mechanics are always fun. Though zombies can't sell me any more CoD anyway. Last time I get ripped off. BFBC2 all the way.

I agree this might be a 'for fun' map, but I think there will be a bit more background given to the zombie storyline from here. Such as finding out exactly WTF Sam is. Trapped between dimensions driven mad, caught in limbo possessed by something?

Also, we might get more info on what Group 935 were trying to accomplish by brainwashing Taco, Dempsey, and Richtofen.

my take is that the location (lighthouse) is directly related but the characters are not.

This game mode is called "Nazi Zombies", what do Nazi's do? try to take over the world. . . like Pinky and The Brain.

In Der Reise there are 3 teleporters, each one is marked GER ENG or FRA, obviously they stand for Germany England and France. The GER teleporter had a picture of a theatre (Kino Der Toten), the ENG teleporter had a picture of a lighthouse (Call of the Dead) and FRA had a pic of the Eiful (wow bad spelling) tower (next map) . . . . In MY opinion this makes Der Reise a hub for teleporting. Think about how many teleporters were at Kino, ONE, just to go back to Der Reise.

are we certain CoTD is in England? And Commander please dont start another rant on how five isnt part of the storyline. MrRoflWaffles pretty much summed that up. and i could see CoTD having many easter eggs that will fill in a lot of info to the storyline. possibly the character accidentally stumbled apon the site or wree accidentally teleported to the location. once they arrived all hell broke loose but they discovered guns, wonder weapons, perks, and maybe info. only time will tell