Replacement of the Bowie Knife???

So, when I was watching this trailer for the 15th time, I began to wonder, as many of yall probably are wondering, "Will I be able to use trejo's bamf machetes? Robert Englund's pitchfork? MIchael Brooker's akimbo shotguns? or Sarah Michelle Gellar and whatever she seems to be using?"

I am putting my money on the fact that we will be able to access these weapons, which will bring us a new development in zombies, different gameplay experiences with custom weapons that are determined by the character you are.

I think that this will be subbed in for the bowie knife, or maybe it will act as a weapon for each person, but regardless i think it is an awesome idea, and an awesome development by treyarch if this is the case.

What do yall think about this possibility? I am sooo hoping this is right, because I cant wait to be trejo and started chopping of zombies heads with my dual machetes!!!!!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, when I was watching this trailer for the 15th time, I began to wonder, as many of yall probably are wondering, "Will I be able to use trejo's bamf machetes? Robert Englund's pitchfork? MIchael Brooker's akimbo shotguns? or Sarah Michelle Gellar and whatever she seems to be using?"

I am putting my money on the fact that we will be able to access these weapons, which will bring us a new development in zombies, different gameplay experiences with custom weapons that are determined by the character you are.

I think that this will be subbed in for the bowie knife, or maybe it will act as a weapon for each person, but regardless i think it is an awesome idea, and an awesome development by treyarch if this is the case.

What do yall think about this possibility? I am sooo hoping this is right, because I cant wait to be trejo and started chopping of zombies heads with my dual machetes!!!!!!!

Sarah is using a sickle if you look closely

I think they are just shown in the cutscene but who knows... the insidexbox guy while explaining the story at the beginning of the video says "the actors have to take up arms" so i think there wont be any special weapons in the actual gameplay.

i HOPE maybe each character will start out with their special weapon in round 1 replacing the pistol but I am doubtful these weapons will be in the game at all

:facepalm:

I don't know, maybe each character will have their own unique special weapon. Instead of just the Sickle or Bowie Knife each one will have a weapon of there own. (Probably not in the same location of each character) So Bill will have a Pitchfork and Danny will have Dual Machete's and the other two will have whatever there is for them.

I know one thing for sure, I just can't wait.

i mean i feel like they would have to include it. Ive never seen advertisements/ trailers for anything cod where the characters had things that were actually unattainable in the game. Sure i think the animations and movements of trejo swinging them around is just a cutscene, but i dont see why they would have put so much of the film time in the trailers with these characters using their diverse weapons if they didn't plan on implementing them into the gameplay.