Hints from Treyarch?

P0DG3Y

The Inside Xbox video, released yesterday shows some gameplay that looks great, but also a word from Jimmy Zelinski, a developer from Treyarch. I cant help but notice he said " Ill give you a vague tip, but very helpful and that is shoot everything and if you do that, and do it with alot of different guns, your going to find some really interesting things happen that you weren't expecting."

This makes me wonder if by this, he meant possible easter eggs etc to find and explore. This may mean there is still story to this map after all? I dont know, I may be wrong and he could just be saying shoot things and cool stuff explodes! I don't know, just a thought :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just maybe By shooting everything ( including george romero)and do it with a lot of different guns could result in the unlocking of attachments.....when he says with a lot of different guns kinda of makes me think that each weapon has the possibility of an attachment, you can see in the video that one of the heavy machine guns has an acog and a round drum. Also the silencer is shown too. That's so awesome if it's true. Also your prolly right about the songs, Easter eggs n maybe something new....get interactive

• 2 weeks later...