Where is Sleight of Hand in CoTD

We know in Ascension there are 5 perks to buy. In the new CoTD trailer it shows Quick Revive, Juggernaut, Double Tap and the new headshot perk. The trailer made sure to show all of these other perks but never once showed Sleight of Hand. Just putting this up here because everyone else is concerned with the new stuff.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No!!!!!!!!! Now how am I suppose reload quickly?!!!! :cry:

Those zombies are gonna eat me!!!

Well, take my friends first!!!! :lol:

I think Sleight of Hand should be back, maybe they just accidentally showed the other perks while they meant to show Double Tap and the new one.

I seriously wouldn't worry. Treyarch wouldn't eff up that bad.

Because, y'know, apparently they listen to the community. Removing Sleight of Hand would cause an uproar in the zombies communitiy due to its high usage (second only to Juggernaught).

I agree. Treyarch is finally playing the amiguous card, but i don't think they'd go that far. If anything, if there was decision between removing a perk to make room for the new one, they'd simply keep double tap out.

I REALLY hope that stamin-up is still there. this map is huge and will require a lot of running to get from place to place

I can see Stamin-Up returning, but not PhD Flopper, due to the fact that the map doesn't look like it would have that many places to fall off. Seems quite ground based.

yeah, if Flopper isn't there i'd be slightly disappointed though. It was SUCH a relief knowing that i don't have to worry about downing myself with the ray gun...i think if anything they'd add flopper SOLELY for that reason...i hope. hahah

I can see Stamin-Up returning, but not PhD Flopper, due to the fact that the map doesn't look like it would have that many places to fall off. Seems quite ground based.

yeah, if Flopper isn't there i'd be slightly disappointed though. It was SUCH a relief knowing that i don't have to worry about downing myself with the ray gun...i think if anything they'd add flopper SOLELY for that reason...i hope. hahah

Yeah, that would be a shame. But downing yourself from the splash damage shouldn't be too concerning. The map looks big enough that you could shoot from a distance anywho.

Yeah, that would be a shame. But downing yourself from the splash damage shouldn't be too concerning. The map looks big enough that you could shoot from a distance anywho.

Haha no offense, i just don't see myself sniping with the ray gun anytime soon... :P

the zombies have a lot of ways to going from across the map, to instantly 'zip lining' or 'flinging' right next to you, so there may be a lot of close quarter combat, especially aboard the ship itself

From what I've seen of the Map, sorry for going off topic, lightweight, but I haven't really seen any locations where it'd be necessary to fall and cause an explosion from Flopper. I think that the splash damage has just been removed in general from the Ray Gun. From the video of it being used, the Zombie got pretty close and the was killed by the RG and there wasn't any damage done to the player. From what I can tell, that is.

And on where SoH is... I doubt it'd be taken out. It's def top two of the most needed perks in Zombies.

Haha no offense, i just don't see myself sniping with the ray gun anytime soon... :P

the zombies have a lot of ways to going from across the map, to instantly 'zip lining' or 'flinging' right next to you, so there may be a lot of close quarter combat, especially aboard the ship itself

i don't think zombies can fling cuz i saw in the vid the zombies on the flinger died