Where has this forum been all my life?

I used to go onto this forum when the previous website existed, but once it was gone i just left and stayed on the callofduty.com forums... So there may be a few intellectuals on that website that offer their opinions and semi-good ideas, but on here, i get real, legitimate answers with actual reasoning and thought behind them, it's so refreshing!

So I just wanted to say thanks for being there Codz Community :D Keep up the good work!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM carbon about becoming a Veteran. srm-trpr up there used to be on the old site, so did I, but i rarely posted.

Just in the PM, give him your old username and he will hit you up with a nice shiny new green Veteran group

Yeah i actually requested to join that group sometime yesterday, but it's still just sitting in the 'rendering invitation' section of the UCP. I'm sure Carbon gets loads of PM's a day, but never-the-less i'll send him one! Thanks :mrgreen:

welcome back! lol things should start heating up again with the release of call of the dead soon approaching!

Yes! I'm so psyched for it. It disappoints me that there are such a high number of community members that completely oppose this map and it's characters. I personally think this map will be the crown jewel of Nazi Zombies ~that is, until the next MP which will push us further into the progression of the storyline of NZ~~

I hate callofduty.com's multiplayer, all they say is "OMG THIS GUN IS OVERPOWERED" jesus complain and complain, and the zombies part, they have a bunch of liers, spammers, a just people who don't even know what there talking about :facepalm: thank the lord (Morgan Freeman) and Carbon for CoDZ :D

Regards Yellow-card8