Who do you think will be the most popular new character?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if Sarah will be the favorite character, but definitely fun to play as. Not because of 'oh she has big boobies' but i have never played as a woman in any game before. i want to know what its like. I think Trejo will be my new fav, mainly because he has 2 machetes and he has a cool accent, so maybe new nikolai?

I dont know if Sarah will be the favorite character, but definitely fun to play as. Not because of 'oh she has big boobies' but i have never played as a woman in any game before. i want to know what its like. I think Trejo will be my new fav, mainly because he has 2 machetes and he has a cool accent, so maybe new nikolai?

Yes, i will enjoy playing as Sarah a lot! Just because you know, she's a big time vampire slayer, so now we add zombie slayer to her resume after this. I also like how she's kind of considered the underdog, even though she's gonna make heads roll :P

I'm not necessarily sure if Trejo is actually going to be able to wield two machetes, or even one for that matter. You know how in kino you can purchase the bowie knife and it replaces your regular knife? Maybe in COTD, you can get the machete from the box, and instead of it acting a gun, it replaces whatever knife you were currently using!

Michael Rooker probably probably wont be the most popular but hes my favorite character so far. Hes from the walking dead which is the most epic zombie thing since nazi zombies.

I love Micheal Rooker, I am dying to watch the second season of the walking dead. I agree with you, its EPIC.

Michael Rooker probably probably wont be the most popular but hes my favorite character so far. Hes from the walking dead which is the most epic zombie thing since nazi zombies.

I love Micheal Rooker, I am dying to watch the second season of the walking dead. I agree with you, its EPIC.

your not alone bud, having to wait until october againg is killing me.

it would be more epic if they made a reference to rooker in cotd.

Rick "hey merle, long time no see"

merle "yeah well i ran out of jug and im looking for some windows to repair"

ok maybe not like that

I think Sarah is a good addition to zombies, but i dont think all the little kids playing black ops will be able to contain them selfs. I can already vision going down as her and my teammates teabaging me. Oh and if there is a **** please report this topic, post **** on that ship...........well theres gonna be alot of jokes.

Danny definatley. I mean he's friggin Machette. But I aslo agree about going back to the storyline and the original characters. But I love how Trearch went "Grindhouse" on us in the beginning of the trailer for CotD (This is extremley funny because Machette was originally a fake movie trailer FROm Grindhouse along with Hobo with a Shotgun who should also have been in this map XD)