Not to judge but many of you are being too closed minded...

(i just posted this forum on callofduty.com/blackops and am now posting it here just to see if people are using the same train of thought on this forum as on the official Call of duty site)

I'm not one to judge, but many of you are not even going to give this map a chance. Yes there are new characters which bear no relevance to the progression of the Nazi Zombie story, but this map looks insanely new (obvi) and is full of innovative ideas. Sure its very large, and there are a lot of new changes, but you can't expect Treyarch to keep making the same ol' map with the same 'survive as long as you can, with no objective or anything. kbye' idea. By creating such a diverse map such as this, they'll be able to attain feedback from the community ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLAYED on what was a good addition and what they should be more weary of to not include next time around. I am very much in support of Treyarch FINALLY growing some balls and being ambitious enough to make this incredibly different map pack. Sure Der Riese was by far the best map due to its insanely perfect checks and balances, but this map allows more ideas and creativeness and own player intention to be applied to the game, i think thats something to applaud treyarch for doing! From everything from the new ways of getting around, to the large open space, to the snipers and new wunderweapon and boss, this is finally giving us gamers a chance to play just as we want to! And from what the Nazi game dev said, you can blow things up using different guns. Did you not catch that? You are possibly now able to change the environment by possibly causing a cave in, or opening up a new section of the map.

How can you not be open to this new concept of Zombies?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the map so far. It looks pretty good, something different to play finally.That does not mean I won't expect another map pack that continues previous story line.Kudos to Treyarch for bringing in variety in zombie maps in such short period of time and Brains to you.

Some people need to grow up.

I like the map so far. It looks pretty good, something different to play finally.That does not mean I won't expect another map pack that continues previous story line.Kudos to Treyarch for bringing in variety in zombie maps in such short period of time and Brains to you.

Some people need to grow up.

Thanks you very much! :D hahaah

Don't judge it by the cheesy trailer, ascension had the same style trailer...

The inside xbox vid looked epic , its just a massive map with... Well, don't say it's completely different till you know!

As I said on another thread -

Treyarch are milking the zombie cow!

May see a movie ... Thats all set up isn't it with credible actors and epic director ...

I don't think they straying from the story, just taking an alternative view!

They will use this map to draw in players who have been hidden under a rock for 2 years, but also to fill in the blanks, add depth to the story for us avid fans..

I'm adaptable to a new concept of zombies. It's the new characters that I'm not in favor of. There is a difference. I think that the original storyline needs to finish it's plot before switching into a jacked up pot of crap. If they want to branch out into different ventures in regards to zombies, Do it another time.

I personally can't wait for this map any change is welcome at this point and 3Arc spending money like this on 1 zombie map bodes well for zombie fan's hopes for the future.

In as far as everybody talking about finishing the story in BLOPS. I don't think this will happen they will leave us hanging with last map just like they did with W@W. It makes sense from a business standpoint why finish zombies as mini-game/DLC when you can finish it properly with a full retail stand alone game. That is why we won't get any closure the story we have so far is just the beginning a skeleton to be fleshed out later.

Just saying, I love you. So right. Community has so muc hwrong with it these days..

- Double posts

- Immaturity

- Lack of the skill to listen, and cannot read

- Small minded

You are being teh opposite. Me likey ;)

Hahah this made me laugh!

but I agree there is room for improvement, the old forums were so much different :/

• 3 months later...