New Call of the dead weapon!!!

I saw this new wonderweapon in the trailer so i just decided to put two pics of it on.

About to fire

Shooting lightning?

To me it kind of looks like a revamped wundewaff or some type of chain gun but what do you think?

I also noticed tis weird sniper rifle thats new along with a new perk.

I also noticed that it says RPK in the bottom righthand corner opposite the new perk.Looks like it increases headshot damage, your thoughts?

Also looks like there is a sawed off double barrel,pitchfork,machete,dual wield knives,double tap,ziplines(zombies follow you on it WTF?),catapults,famous actors(danny trejo,sarah michelle geller, robert englund and michael rooker) and director(george romero),a hint that you have to shoot something for an easter egg and a new boss(also george romero) its looking to be a awesome but very stupid map.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, concerning the new perk, when you see him using the M16 and Commando with it, it appears to also have the same effects as the Steady Aim multiplayer perk. Some maybe this is Steady Aim, and when you aim down sights, it goes right towards their head.

Also, the first gun, I'm calling it the V-11 (What it says on the side of it.), appears to shoot a fire ball, which explodes on impact.

The second gun, which I'm calling the Sniper for now, appears to shoot bolts, like the crossbow, because during that clip, eventually the zombie he shoots gets close to him, and a image, like the one that pops up when theres a crossbow bolt near you, appears when he gets close.

The new sniper looks like crap. im not sure if that ammo count was near full or near empty but he shoots him and it doesnt even kill him. unless as ^ said it might act like a timed sticky explosive. The other new "V-11" gun looked like it shot electricity but then explodes into flames

The sniper definitely looks like it shoots sticky bolts, you can clearly see a grenade indicator once he walks close. I wonder if the bolt will drop over range, because it looks like it might be hard to kill the zombies with this gun from really far away if does.