Seeing the Undead Romero on round 1?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think it's possible. After all, they said you didn't have to kill him, and that he seems pretty passive when you aren't shooting him. I don't think he's a round boss, but only time will tell.

Also, the round tick was flashing, signifying that the round was ending. So, he shows up at Round 2?

I thought i saw Romero on the map at the same time as other zombies (in the insider xbox vid it shows him running up a set of stairs i think) so maybe he is on any or all round(s).

I'm pretty sure that Romero spawns at the beginning of the game, and he stays there for the duration of the game until he is killed or some other unknown event occurs.

He is VERY slow and doesn't even speedwalk, which is why i think Treyarch just has him wonder for the entire map, because he's hard to kill, but very slow. If you get stuck in a room with him, run out and come back later

I agree with these posts, there probably a lot to him, like he only gets aggressive when you shoot at him or something.

I bet we see him get infected (or whatever the hell happens to him) in an opening cut scene; hence he is there right from round one

I definitely just gave you 'Brains' for that one!

haha i never even thought about that. Because he is in that scene as a regular human being. It would make perfect sense if something happened that caused him to become infected. Like lets say he fell off the boat and into the infected water. That why on round one he reappers from the surface' transformed' :D

I think like ascension monkeys Romero steals one team member each time he decides to show. That person should wait until next round :cry:

I also had a vision that each time you empty the box Romero appears. :mrgreen: So stop *&&^*ing the box.

He whacks you with a ban hammer that electricutes you, what more could you want. D:

What I meant is he will not leave the map/round until he gets one for sure. We can always run around and escape and he will go for the others.

*BTW I love that line ""Communist! Open the damn box!"." Which map was that line from? I did not hear it in Kino and Ascension.

I think like ascension monkeys Romero steals one team member each time he decides to show. That person should wait until next round :cry:

I also had a vision that each time you empty the box Romero appears. :mrgreen: So stop *&&^*ing the box.

He whacks you with a ban hammer that electricutes you, what more could you want. D:

What I meant is he will not leave the map/round until he gets one for sure. We can always run around and escape and he will go for the others.

*BTW I love that line ""Communist! Open the damn box!"." Which map was that line from? I did not hear it in Kino and Ascension.

Nixon says that when doesnt have enough for the box.

Dude, I just thought of something.

What if the Angry(est) Romero acts like a teleport when he hits you with the hammer?

Like when he's extremely pissed off, and he manages to hit someone on the team with the hammer, he both harms them and transports them to a completely different part of the map, then wanders off or something?

Kind of like the Pentagon Thief, only WAY more deadly.

Of course I bring this theory cause if you notice, Romero looks like he's charged to hell with Element 115.