(OFFICIAL)CALL OF THE DEAD TRAILER FINDS, POST NEW ONES HERE

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regarding that new sniper:

- i've watched the video of it real slow, and it seems to have the same bolt handle as the L96a1- seems to have a silencer or large muzzle brake on the barrel, and it didn't seemt to make the distinctive sniper rifle sound when fired.

- It's scope resembles the Red Dot Sight/Scope of the FN2000 in MW2

Interested in this special sniper, as they did say in the xbox vid that sniping was emphasized in this level.

Alright so this was my earlier post:

viewtopic.php?f=62&p=92097#p92097

Now. From seeing the footage and thinking about it for awhile. I thought about what the Vril were and what they stood for. The "Coming Race". Now how could that possibly be? And then I looked back at that poem Treyarch gave us, and looked at this part in particular and it clicked

"Clean the World in a Manner Which is Honorable" right after the info about "Building 87".

Now this is just a theory of mine, but what if this "Vril" or "87" gun didn't turn the zombie into just any person. What if it was genetically modified by the Vril or Group 935 to Convert the zombie into the Aryan/Vril "race" these people were so obsessed with.

It would make sense with "Clean the world in a manner which is honorable" because if you think about it, having the zombies and 115 spread and infect the population while killing the rest would leave the work up to this gun to "clean" the world and leave the "Perfect race" in a honorable way that would seem fit to these insane people. Now we all know that this "Perfect Aryan Race" stuff is all BS as all races are equal. But I just wanted to post this and get your guys' thoughts.

IDK it just seemed to click when I saw the zombie becoming human and thinking about why the Vril needed to be involved with the gun. So there's my current theory, I'm sure it will change a couple days after escalation and easter eggs, but tell me what you think :D

-BlackOpsTiger

So I've been thinking...

The "VR-II", or whatever you want to call it, is confirmed to bring zombies back to life, into creepy 60's buisiness men. And I've been thinking about what they could possibly do.

Well, the only Tactical Grenade we have noticed so far in all the gameplay, is the Matryoshka Dolls, so where are the Monkey Bombs or the Gersch Devices? So maybe, when the "VR-11" turns the zombies turn back into living humans, the zombies are all attracted to them, the same way the would be if the human was just a walking Monkey Bomb or Gersch Device.

why does no one care that this makes no sense what so ever?? also a gun that turns zombies into humans sounds the gayest thing ever, first we could fry them with electric, then blast them with high velocity balls of air , now we can turn them into humans???......briliant

why does no one care that this makes no sense what so ever?? also a gun that turns zombies into humans sounds the gayest thing ever, first we could fry them with electric, then blast them with high velocity balls of air , now we can turn them into humans???......briliant

:facepalm:

So I've been thinking...

The "VR-II", or whatever you want to call it, is confirmed to bring zombies back to life, into creepy 60's buisiness men. And I've been thinking about what they could possibly do.

Well, the only Tactical Grenade we have noticed so far in all the gameplay, is the Matryoshka Dolls, so where are the Monkey Bombs or the Gersch Devices? So maybe, when the "VR-11" turns the zombies turn back into living humans, the zombies are all attracted to them, the same way the would be if the human was just a walking Monkey Bomb or Gersch Device.

dont forget about the smetex.

So I've been thinking...

dont forget about the smetex.

Except the semtex replaces frags, unlike Monkeys and Gerschs.

arent frags stronger than semtex??

well as long as you can sticky your team mate im fine with them.

or maybe we will be able to buy either one off the wall. who knows

Honestly, even though Frags may be stronger than Semtex, Frags on a map this size would suck. imagine you're in one of the open parts of the level with a group of zombies behind you, you chuck your frag at the group but it smacks right off a zombies chest and into the water, not doing anything to the zombies.

Now, imagine the same situation, but instead of throwing a frag, you chuck a semtex grenade, watch it stick to a zombie's chest and blow most of the group up.

Much better results in my opinion.

Hrm, as soon as I looked at that sniper, I was reminded of the PTRS-41 with a different kind of scope. However, on closer inspection, I could see that it was not.

Does anyone know if the PTRS had a successor?

Comparison:

Well, as you can see in the trailer, it is bolt action, and at the same time in ww2, the soviets also used a bolt action version of the PTRS41 Called the PTRD41, so maybe this is it

It might be a perk that is permanent? but i saw similar coding to that when Bops was released. They thought it was going to be a new perk in Kino or Five

maybe its the same code, seeing as how the coder wasnt able to get it working they didnt include it. doubt there will be a three weapon perk though

Ahem people are saying that there are modern zombies e.g with sneakers. But the actors go with a camera crew and they could get altered by element 115. Maybe they find some Nazi documents saying they tested with 115 and some of the camera crew find a rock of 115 and get infected because George a Ramiro isn't a zombie (boss?) when they kill the first group of modern zombies in the video. The explanation of Ramiro being a zombie is maybe he has some sort of (allergic?) reaction to the 115 and picks up his ban hammer off the floor? this is my first post and i am quite young (not saying because of trolls :oops: ) and this is my opinion.

bollocks, why has no one pointed out that they have completely dropped the story and gone all "b movie" ????? please explain this to tme, yes it s awesome, but it completely derails everything that has already happened

bollocks, why has no one pointed out that they have completely dropped the story and gone all "b movie" ????? please explain this to tme, yes it s awesome, but it completely derails everything that has already happened

Please explain to me why you are complaining on a finds thread, when there is 1million threads here about that subject?