(OFFICIAL)CALL OF THE DEAD TRAILER FINDS, POST NEW ONES HERE

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like swamp monsters in the middle of the zombie line?

Actually I think that's just a spetsnaz (sp?) zombie. That's what most of these guys are I think.

Yup you're right; for some reason I was looking at a lot of things the wrong way at the time.

I think the one in the middle may be wearing a ghillie suit?

So I've already seen it, but since it's a big topic now, I thought it'd be good to discuss.

Since we mostly have all seen the video of the new Wunder Weapon in use and how it appears to turn Zombies back into a Human state, as discussed in AgentA's topic http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=10437

Possible tie in with the story we have so far?

Personally, I think someone can be accomplished if used against Zombie Romero.

Hmmm - New Find

Notice how it says the numbers "87" on the side of the what I will call it "Vril" gun. Which I believe has everything to do with the storyline.

Anyway, some may remember the things Treyarch sent out a long time Ago? There was a poem in one of the packages that I and many others helped decode. This was the original document:

This later decoded to:

""From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome

Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the

dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.

Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building

87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable.""

So it looks like those docs weren't useless and they did teach us some history lessons after all. There is a grand picture coming into play in all of this. If you think Call of the Dead will have nothing to do with the storyline you are wrong. I believe and will defend this belief that EVERYTHING in Zombies is connected to the storyline in some way, on EVERY map.

So perhaps "Building 87" isn't a physical building, but rather meant the process of Building "87"? Perhaps that is the name of the gun, 87 or just "Vril" yes it looks like V-R11 or V-R1L but it's no mere coincidence. If you don't know what Vril is, it relates to some crazy things. I will make a thread about it's relation soon if I get enough requests for the information.

Time travel properties to the future bringing those zombies into suits, as we now know? Or perhaps it has characteristics to reverse the effects of element 115. I'm getting back into this storyline again. Thanks Treyarch!!!!

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared :D

Ahhh BoT good job yet again, i can only hope you didnt post this over there as well?

By there I'm assuming you mean PTG? Nope I don't post over there anymore. Nothing against them, I just dont have time to shuffle websites everywhere, and thanks I'm doing some more research about real-life projects the Nazis may have been attempting in changing DNA through heat.

Which appears is what the weapon does right now. It may be a fictional weapons but i'm just checking to see if there is any historical accuracy I can research before we know full-well what it is.

If the Dolls do return with the original characters, I wonder if there will be an Easter Egg hunt for the dolls around the map. Maybe finding them will give out clues or quotes that will help you around the map. Or just be funny. I wonder what other grenade will return for this map since the Dolls have returned...

Ahhh BoT good job yet again, i can only hope you didnt post this over there as well?

By there I'm assuming you mean PTG? Nope I don't post over there anymore. Nothing against them, I just dont have time to shuffle websites everywhere, and thanks I'm doing some more research about real-life projects the Nazis may have been attempting in changing DNA through heat.

Which appears is what the weapon does right now. It may be a fictional weapons but i'm just checking to see if there is any historical accuracy I can research before we know full-well what it is.

You always impress me with your work, keep it up my man! Lookin forward to seeing what you come up with!

Hmmm - New Find

Notice how it says the numbers "87" on the side of the what I will call it "Vril" gun. Which I believe has everything to do with the storyline.

Anyway, some may remember the things Treyarch sent out a long time Ago? There was a poem in one of the packages that I and many others helped decode. This was the original document:

This later decoded to:

""From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome

Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the

dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.

Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building

87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable.""

So it looks like those docs weren't useless and they did teach us some history lessons after all. There is a grand picture coming into play in all of this. If you think Call of the Dead will have nothing to do with the storyline you are wrong. I believe and will defend this belief that EVERYTHING in Zombies is connected to the storyline in some way, on EVERY map.

So perhaps "Building 87" isn't a physical building, but rather meant the process of Building "87"? Perhaps that is the name of the gun, 87 or just "Vril" yes it looks like V-R11 or V-R1L but it's no mere coincidence. If you don't know what Vril is, it relates to some crazy things. I will make a thread about it's relation soon if I get enough requests for the information.

Time travel properties to the future bringing those zombies into suits, as we now know? Or perhaps it has characteristics to reverse the effects of element 115. I'm getting back into this storyline again. Thanks Treyarch!!!!

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared :D

This is great!!

Hrm, as soon as I looked at that sniper, I was reminded of the PTRS-41 with a different kind of scope. However, on closer inspection, I could see that it was not.

Does anyone know if the PTRS had a successor?

This is exactly what I thought. I looked it up and this is not a real successor but apparently would be similar to one.

Steyr IWS 2000

The Steyr IWS 2000 is an Austrian semi-automatic anti-materiel rifle, produced by Steyr Mannlicher. IWS stands for Infantry Weapon System. It is actually a smoothbore weapon, like many modern tank guns, and not a true rifle but this can help accelerate projectiles and increase ballistic effectiveness. It fires a 15.2 x 169 mm armor piercing fin stabilized discarding sabot round (207 mm long), and is the first man-portable rifle to use this type of ammunition.

Designed: mid 1980's

i was watching the call of the dead video on xbox 360 and noticec a few things.

Thew new headshot perk, maybe a perk which gives u double points whilst shooting them in the the head. or something else not quite sure.

Ziplines instead of teleporters.

a new launch pad, stand on it and it flings u across the map. theres actual people in the game. for example freddie cruegar. but actual name is george enguland. george remero is the new boss who has a electric type wepon. theres mutilpe ways u can kill him, and sumways u can kill him, ways u dont even have to use your gun. no monkeys. zombies look more realistic. perks i seen was only the new perk and the double dap perk. theres also a new sniper i saw plus a new wonsder wepon, i gun which turns zombies into humans. not sure what they do yet. i did see machetes and pitchforks, didnt see actual gameplay so maybe we might not be able to use them. maybe have them as a knife sort of thing. like the bowie knife but a machete. still theres the PaP machine with the all time hogged up favourite mystery box. not sure where the story has lead too. maybe a map like 5 which is not the actual story. i hope theres a few easter eggs like the song to find and other things so we can all enjoy.

@ Blackopstiger

I honestly agree. I believe in the end, all of them will tie together and either finish off the storyline, or thrust us into a sequel.

Lol, now the fun begins. A few friends and I were discussing this. so far we have 12 playable characters. they release another map with another 4 new characters and we have 16. In the end they all meet together, after following the clues left by 935, The original 4 we know and love, and (good) Sam's hints. We guessed that the storyline for the original 4 is done for now. Guessing they have 3-4 more map packs, we'll find out what happens to the presidents, the new characters, and might possibly find out what happened to these celebrities.

In the final map pack, 16 player multiplayer zombie killing on the moon with an "Iron Sky" feel to it. I'd laugh if Treyarch is working with Iron Sky. XD

Anyways, that's the end of the speculation...