(OFFICIAL)CALL OF THE DEAD TRAILER FINDS, POST NEW ONES HERE

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These do make great backgrounds!

Before I say what I want to say, I just realized, yes,that perk doesn't give a red dot sight. However, it's weird that some guns have it.Maybe a new upgrade machine?

Anyways,I made a discovery in your PC BG! Look at the top left on the staircase.Romero is now a zombie!

igetmydeathmachine on stole my post without my consent. He is also being a trolling douche and is telling people to not make new threads but to post in his instead. I am contacting carbon and hopefully getting this thread ported into a new official one (Soz deathmachine but you are no where close to even thinking about maybe being official) or just getting it deleted (Of course we would have to observe the good posts made here *ahem Phillips ahem* :P )

The theory that the headshot perk makes you autoaim to the zombies head really makes sense since they claim this map is focusing on snipers. Since snipers have a really big head multiplier in zombies, it would really help snipers.

if he switched guns then y is there only 175 shots left in his clip get over

it its not a new gun lets start talkin about something useful like will we

be able to use the pitch fork or dual shotguns or if we can have a special melee

with buffy or get Dual Machetes at start.

did any 1 c any new guns to buy off the wall?

what the new perk dose and it dosent put a scope on ur gun mabey they upgraded the rpk so it

has a scope now cuz it highlights sniping in this map.

or mabey u can pap a gun 3 times.

o n did any1 c that pic of a upgraded m16 on round 2 whats with that?

SHOOT EVERYTHING.

What does it mean? Are there secret rooms, or something similar. Any ideas?

The maps probably interactive as hell. I mean if it's based off Discovery maybe there's falling bridges. And probably some easter eggs that involve shooting things lol.

* On a side note wouldn't icicle traps be sick.

if he switched guns then y is there only 175 shots left in his clip get over

it its not a new gun lets start talkin about something useful like will we

be able to use the pitch fork or dual shotguns or if we can have a special melee

with buffy or get Dual Machetes at start.

did any 1 c any new guns to buy off the wall?

what the new perk dose and it dosent put a scope on ur gun mabey they upgraded the rpk so it

has a scope now cuz it highlights sniping in this map.

or mabey u can pap a gun 3 times.

o n did any1 c that pic of a upgraded m16 on round 2 whats with that?

I guarantee that that sniper is a new gun. It just because he swapped weapons. Try it for yourself, go into a private match (in MP) Then switch from a L96 to a RPG. Before the RPG shows up on the screen, the weapon name will say RPG. Even when the L96 is still on the screen.

That sniper doesn't look even remotely close to the RPK anyways. Please reread what you typed before you post please, your grammar is horrible.

I noticed that when watching the gameplay, I could not find a character using Juggernaut. Maybe I missed it, correct me if im wrong.

Well, if you're worried that there is no Juggs, don't fret.

I saw a screenshot somewhere with Juggernog in the background. Maybe during the trailer?

yeah i saw that too

I believe that the frost appearing on the screen is due to the player running through the water, and it was creeping up towards the center of the screen because the player wasnt moving while waiting for the PaP. THus not generating heat to combat the freezing temperature of the water

I believe that the frost appearing on the screen is due to the player running through the water, and it was creeping up towards the center of the screen because the player wasnt moving while waiting for the PaP. THus not generating heat to combat the freezing temperature of the water

If that's true i'll get a major stiffy