(OFFICIAL)CALL OF THE DEAD TRAILER FINDS, POST NEW ONES HERE

Its weird how close this map is to an idea i had back in september and how he was talking about how they get ideas from the forums

idea on a map:

you start out in a cargo/cruise ship with the weaker half of the guns and perks and no upgrading machine.

you run aground on an island at round 20 opening up the PaP, ammomatic, all the good perks and guns, underground tunnels or mines, and several huts. Tunnels are dark and cramped but provide a good escape route when cornered in a hut. anyone care to add on?

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=174&start=180

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Some of that crazy sh*t happened right here.

Crazy sh*t = Zombie storyline...imo

So what I am trying to say is that my take on Romero's quote is that the "fab four" were once at "Call of the Dead". Makes sense (to me :P)

Also, those Akimbo machete's at the end of the trailer BETTER be a weapon (PaP at the least...) :)

From your pics,this is what I got:

-Romero is not a "special round" unit. It seems like he stays with the hoard from round one,coming up from the ocean originally.

-He is seen with both a blue (casual walking) and red (angry) aura coming from his stage light (maybe hints to something?)

-Semtex

-Power is in the top of the ship (control room area)

-Sarah has nice...jugs...

-A lot more different types of zombies (Seems like some have seaweed on them, some have has-mat suit,etc)

-New wonder weapon seems to shoot out a ball that,on impact,emits a large radius of fire

-Catapult

-The headshot looking perk looks like it adds a scope to all of your weapons (all weapons with that icon in the pic have had the red dot sight on them)

From your pics,this is what I got:

-Romero is not a "special round" unit. It seems like he stays with the hoard from round one,coming up from the ocean originally.

-He is seen with both a blue (casual walking) and red (angry) aura coming from his stage light (maybe hints to something?)

-Semtex

-Power is in the top of the ship (control room area)

-Sarah has nice...jugs...

-A lot more different types of zombies (Seems like some have seaweed on them, some have has-mat suit,etc)

-New wonder weapon seems to shoot out a ball that,on impact,emits a large radius of fire

-Catapult

-The headshot looking perk looks like it adds a scope to all of your weapons (all weapons with that icon in the pic have had the red dot sight on them)

The headshot perk doesn't do that, in the inside xbox gameplay you can see a commando that doesn't have a sight, while the player has that perk.

:o damn this looks F'N crazyyyy :mrgreen::mrgreen:

-Seems like each character may have their own special weapon (hopefully not only in the cut scenes :( )

Danny Trejo - Dual Machete

Freddy - Pitchfork

Buffy - Melee weapons & moves

Rooker - Akimbo sawed off shotguns

-At 3:40 (insidexbox video) you can see if you go into the water, you will start to freeze. then it shows character at PAP frozen, suggesting you cross some water in order to get there...

"Some of that crazy sh*t happened right here.

Crazy sh*t = Zombie storyline...imo

So what I am trying to say is that my take on Romero's quote is that the "fab four" were once at "Call of the Dead". Makes sense (to me :P)

Also, those Akimbo machete's at the end of the trailer BETTER be a weapon (PaP at the least...) :)

Look at the Inside Xbox video. It obviously shows that there is cutscenes. I know this is true from when Danny hits Robert when they are talking with George Romero. Something strange, though, is that they are playing themselves. Not characters, but themselves. Curious...

I think the whole storyline is that they were going up there to film a movie. Then everything went to sh*t. And the scenes with them playing around is before everything happened obviously, since you can see the Bossman pre freak out.

New weapon like a sniper with new perk

Yeah im pretty sure that says RPK down in the corner. But it looks nothing like the RPK. Also, what sniper would have 100 bullets in a mag. Or maybe its that thing where when you press the gun swap button the words come up before the gun does

Sorry i first made my own topic but then i saw this one so i copied it in here and deleted the topic:

New perk is automatic aim to the head

you can see in the trailers and the inside xbox video that when they have the new perk (wich happends to be a head surrounded by a crosshair, same icon as you get online when killing with a headshot) and they aim down the sight. the crosshair immediately aims higher than usual and aims right in the face.

it's hard to show but if you look on the inside xbox trailer at:

2:05

2:11

3:45 (i think its the most obvious one)

3:48 (also pretty obvious to see that the crosshair is aiming at the heads of the zombies)

inside xbox video:

FO_Z-gu880I

Look at the Inside Xbox video. It obviously shows that there is cutscenes. I know this is true from when Danny hits Robert when they are talking with George Romero. Something strange, though, is that they are playing themselves. Not characters, but themselves. Curious...

I think the whole storyline is that they were going up there to film a movie. Then everything went to sh*t. And the scenes with them playing around is before everything happened obviously, since you can see the Bossman pre freak out.

Good call.

I'd say before AND during the start of everything going to shit, since they're slaying zombies in the cutscenes and such.

And does anyone else notice, they seem to be hilariously paying tribute to the shows all these actors came from?

Gellar looks like she's wearing a Buffy-esque outfit, Trejo gets his ridiculous Machetes, Rooker's got the bandaged head and all that kinda like his character from Walking Dead and Mr. Kruger has his Fedora.

Yeah im pretty sure that says RPK down in the corner. But it looks nothing like the RPK. Also, what sniper would have 100 bullets in a mag. Or maybe its that thing where when you press the gun swap button the words come up before the gun does

in the vid he switches to that gun from the rpk i thought

yeah it is in the trailer hes switichen to the rpk

Also anyone else notice the chick has a sickle?

@KAOS_Shogun4489 http://img835.imageshack.us/i/cotd.jpg/ heeere ya go mah boi