The Pentagon Thief Solved

Monopoly Mac

• Administrators

Game codes prove the Thief is an electrician and Dr.Maxis isn't an electrician. Dr.Maxis isn't the Thief.

I really think that the Thief is Yuri. 1st of all, no one knows what he looks like, so there is no evedence saying it isn't him. 2nd, If you listen to the ascension radios, it sounds like Yuri is sucked into the Gersh Device when he accidentally lets the zombies in. I think this is when he "dies" and is re-animated by Sam while they are in Aether. If you believe that the teleporters send you through Aether, then it's a simple connection that he would leave Aether through a teleporter (or a gersh device). Don't forget that Ascension and Five are happening simultaniously...

Great argument!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always thought that the thief was dr. maxis. becuase in the der reise radio test subject number 5 (corect me if im wrong) teleported to somewhere unknown. In another radio dr. maxis is left in the test chamber (teleporter) with sams dog and sam herself. i thought the three got seperated during the time travel and maxis met test number 5. sorry if this post was stupid.

I hate when people say it's Maxis >.

I believe there is a Saw type vibe in the story: Everyone is there for a reason.

Richtofen is obvious, he's in the illuminati and is part of 935.

Dempsey is American, but that doesn't mean we aren't part of 935. In Nacht Der Toten, it's 4 Americans that crash landed possibly the 115 supply from Shi No Numa which derived the zombie invasion there. Peter was part of 935 for goodness sakes.

Takeo was probably part of 935 and was commissioned to the Japan 115 site AKA Shi No Numa.

Nikolai was probably helping with the original Ascension group before it was even thought of.

Also I think all of the Treyarch games have different zombie themes. WaW shows the basics of zombies and element 115 sites and who the main baddies are. BOps talks about the main 935 members a lot: Porter in Five, Yuri in Ascension, Hyena in Call of the Dead, and the two guys in Shangri La are up to something too. Just my opinion...

-Louie

Stop being so sensitive Anti Earth... We brought hard evidence to the table and you rejected it... Fenny,

Clarke died in 1968 and was hiding in Kowloon. "Five" takes place in 1963.

Wow, you're a troll.

You wasted a 1000 Litres of your breath,

complaining that Clarke couldn't be in FIVE because he was already dead.

You've just switched your story.

Thief has blue eyes.

Clarke has brown eyes.

You're wrong. Again.

The Thief has blue eyes on the PC.

His face looks entirely different on PC vs Console.

Have a look at his eye colour in the pictures I posted.

Thief is an electrician.

You're wrong. Again.

How many electricians' wear labcoats?

A picture label in the CODE says he is an electrician.

Obviously you've never programmed before.

The Code also says that Der Riese is a factory.

Since you've chosen to repeat all your apparent 'counter - arguments' that are supposed

to be so lengthy in number,

I'll repeat all the true evidance, and well see how they balance out?

Clarke was a scientist - Thief is a scientist (evidant from labcoat)

Clarke is covered in equations - Thief has identical equations

(It was suggested the equations were a re-used texture. Not true, because the Thief has

unique equations on his labcoat, which Clarke is not seen wearing during the campaign.

Thus, it's not a re-use. It's an original - use)

Clarke and the Thief share the same hairline, and hair colour.

Clarke and the Thief have hair in nearly the exact same places, except the Clarke's is trimmed

at the high sides.

(However, this is just a hair style. If you grew Clarke's hair, you get the Thiefs. SPOT on)

Clarke has a mustache and goatee combination. Thief has visible stubble in the exact same spots.

Clarke has a hidden collection of stashed guns. The Thief steals your guns, and runs away with them.

Clarke died. The Thief is a re-animation

-- He has glowing, yellow eyes

-- His sash says 'Living Dead' in illuminati cypher

-- He re-spawns after you kill him. Think about it.

Clarke's corpse fell a long way, the spine would have damaged. The Thief is always buckled over.

Clarke helped developed Nova6. Thief appears in FIVE at the same trigger as the Nova6 zombies.

Clarke is featured in the Mission 'Numbers', which also featured floating red numbers.

Clarke knew the secret of the numbers.

QUOTE = "Oh yes, the numbers... They're the key too" HEADSHOT

The Thief is followed by a trail of red numbers.

Were the numbers the key to re-animation?

Clarke was shot in the side of the head, straight into hair.

Hence, the Theif's hair covers the wound.

Clarke mentions escaping the Ural Mountains with "Lazarus".

Lazarus was a friend of Jesus' whom was brought back to Life.

This biblical reference ties in with the Thief's resurrection.

_________

I have more evidence.

I don't know why I bother arguing over the Thief,

with somebody who has probably never even managed to reach him before.

Stop being so sensitive Anti Earth... We brought hard evidence to the table and you rejected it... Fenny,

Clarke died in 1968 and was hiding in Kowloon. "Five" takes place in 1963.

Wow, you're a troll.

You wasted a 1000 Litres of your breath,

complaining that Clarke couldn't be in FIVE because he was already dead.

You've just switched your story.

Thief has blue eyes.

Clarke has brown eyes.

You're wrong. Again.

The Thief has blue eyes on the PC.

His face looks entirely different on PC vs Console.

Have a look at his eye colour in the pictures I posted.

Thief is an electrician.

You're wrong. Again.

How many electricians' wear labcoats?

A picture label in the CODE says he is an electrician.

Obviously you've never programmed before.

Since you've chosen to repeat all your apparent 'counter - arguments' that are supposed

to be so lengthy in number,

I'll repeat all the true evidance, and well see how they balance out?

Clarke was a scientist - Thief is a scientist (evidant from labcoat)

Clarke is covered in equations - Thief has identical equations

(It was suggested the equations were a re-used texture. Not true, because the Thief has

unique equations on his labcoat, which Clarke is not seen wearing during the campaign.

Thus, it's not a re-use. It's an original - use)

Clarke and the Thief share the same hairline, and hair colour.

Clarke and the Thief have hair in nearly the exact same places, except the Clarke's is trimmed

at the high sides.

(However, this is just a hair style. If you grew Clarke's hair, you get the Thiefs. SPOT on)

Clarke has a mustache and goatee combination. Thief has visible stubble in the exact same spots.

Clarke has a hidden collection of stashed guns. The Thief steals your guns, and runs away with them.

Clarke died. The Thief is a re-animation

-- He has glowing, yellow eyes

-- His sash says 'Living Dead' in illuminati cypher

-- He re-spawns after you kill him. Think about it.

Clarke's corpse fell a long way, the spine would have damaged. The Thief is always buckled over.

Clarke helped developed Nova6. Thief appears in FIVE at the same trigger as the Nova6 zombies.

Clarke is featured in the Mission 'Numbers', which also featured floating red numbers.

Clarke knew the secret of the numbers.

QUOTE = "Oh yes, the numbers... They're the key too" HEADSHOT

The Thief is followed by a trail of red numbers.

Were the numbers the key to re-animation?

Clarke was shot in the side of the head, straight into hair.

Hence, the Theif's hair covers the wound.

Clarke mentions escaping the Ural Mountains with "Lazarus".

Lazarus was a friend of Jesus' whom was brought back to Life.

This biblical reference ties in with the Thief's resurrection.

_________

I have more evidence.

I don't know why I bother arguing over the Thief,

with somebody who has probably never even managed to reach him before.

Save your arguments to yourself. I'm not reading them stop wasting your time. In all honesty I don't think its possible for Treyarch to address this situation at all in the next map... Its not that important or vital to the story so why care? If you have a nice theory that makes the Thief important to the story go ahead and post it. If you don't then just stop.

Der Riese WAS a factory

I personally think so too (because of the sign),

but it's been debated because of the Teleporters.

so why use it as an example of how coding isnt something to base anything off of?

"I have no god damn idea who the Thief is

:|

If it has to be anybody we know, or his identity is of anysignificance,

I would say he is Clarke.

However, we've been given no indication that his identity is important.

We're just curious :D

(So I think it's either Clarke, or it doesn't matter who it is.

Get it?)"

"I still think Clarke is the Thief, but I don't have a God Damn clue why yet."

Both taken from your old thread. Keep tryin. Tryhard.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

After many months of thinking about this, and after weighing the evidence from start to finish several times.

I have finally settled on who I think the thief is...

The Thief is Yuri who is using Gersch Devices to attack the Pentagon, he is being sent by Sam.

It is so simple...

Ascension & Five ARE taking place at the same time... Correct?

The Thief is not inside the Pentagon when the power is off.

He can only come through from Ascension when the Pentagon MDT system is activated.

Yuri worked with Daniel Clarke as a part of the Ascension group they both tattoo the formula for Nova 6 on their bodies so they would never lose it.

Yuri is going through exactly what happened to Richtofen. The voices, which are not Sam are directing them.

The voices are from the dark force which was trapped in the MPD on Moon by the Ancient Vril-ya.

This also explains why the thief has a group 935 bag containing the diary that Yuri talks about in the radios of Ascension.

It also explains the Illuminati pyramid showing up on the thief's coat & on the screens in both Five & Ascension, which in turn are now seen in the Der Riese teleporters where this same situation happened to Dr. Richtofen, the only difference is that Richtofen escaped the thraw of the dark entity who makes it's presence felt in a number of ways including displaying the Illuminati pyramid.

So Yuri is the thief.

I will not change my mind on this again.

Any questions, just ask.

Regards Alpha.