Character pick.

PuLsExEdGeZ

Alright my Duckies, now that we are exactly one week away i just want to have some fun before we get any more information tomorrow not saying we will but we might cause its the tuesday before the next week of tuesday..

Anywho, I come to you my friends with a little pole and so my question would be for you guys if you could choose one character that would we replaced (Takeo >;)) who would you choose to replace them? choose your options from the poll above. This is only for lols there is no way this will pertain to the fact that these character are in CoTH. It would be cool if a certain character was though. xD

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say give us an option to customize our characters appearance, and starting pistol (asp, colt, or makorov) treyarch can give us that much so we can at least develop our own character and backstory just like they for us did in W@W and then let us have a go with new storyline

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

well we would need someone that is from something in both console, or 2 PS3 exclusives, with 2 XBOX exlusives, or 1 of each and two from both, but I still like my idea :D

Regards Yellow-card8

Most probable with the rivalry of consoles would be that PS3 get two ps3 characters, i.e. as someone said earlier, Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, and possibly someone like Cole McGrath, Quark from Ratchet and Clank , Hale from Resistance, Drake, a Helgast Soldier, someone in a biker uniform from Motorstorm etc, Xbox and games for windows would have people like Dom from Gears, Master Cheif from Halo, a Fable character etc, and Steam would have (maily Valve characters :D), Characters from L4D/2, Gordon Freeman from HL, Chell from Portal or one of the robots! Someone from Total war or Civ like a famous ancient king (wouldnt that be cool? Caesar, Hannibal, Alexander and Cleopatra :D) Dawn of War/StarCraft characters (A space marine Vs Zombies :D) someone from one of the recent Star Wars games or LOTR games that are on Stam (It's a shame that because they're not FPS only steam gets them :( Damn console styling that restricts the game styles available [brains] )