why map five! names is five!!!

natas 333

I think at the name, five. comes from der rise! why!!!

yes, you see when Dr max and Dr Ed is trying to sent zombies in and out of the teleporter to the mainframe in the courtyard, yes. but zombie nr five!!?

Dit not teleportet to the mainframe or a blob! he disappear!!! where to? maybe to the pentacon in 1963. der is a lot of connection to grup 935 in germany from map five. a lot!!! and zombie nr five com and hell break loose!!! therefore the name; five... Tak for mig.

Let me rephrase this:

I think the name 'Five' derives from Der Reise. Why, you ask? Because when Doctor Maxis and Richtofen try and teleport the zombies during their experiments, Test number 5 did not teleport to the mainframe as expected, Where did he go? Maybe to the Pentagon, (there is a connection between Group 935 in Germany and from the Five map.....?) But test subject #5 may have broken loose. Henceforth the map's name of "Five"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Really trying not to come off rude but really do u guys kno nothing of this countries DEFENSE READINESS COUNTER aka DEFCON levels. first of all DEFCON 1 is the most severe not 5 meaning DEFCON 5 is like nothing happenning. meaning that it has nothing to do with it and if u believe there is then it means that zombies invading the PentaGon (not PentaCon) is nothing to be worried about so plz for peoples sake do not think that this is a plausible reason behind the name leave it at the fact that the pentagon has 5 points hence the name FIVE u people are looking waay to into it. THo this imo and u have your own right to think what u wish I am simply stating the facts.

Yeah DEFCON 1 means its at its worst level, meaning everything is locked down INCLUDING the presidents office at the pentagon, where, evidently, the pack-a-punch machine is, meaning you have to get the pentagon out of lock down, which is the fifth DEFCON level, to get the door unlocked.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Really trying not to come off rude but really do u guys kno nothing of this countries DEFENSE READINESS COUNTER aka DEFCON levels. first of all DEFCON 1 is the most severe not 5 meaning DEFCON 5 is like nothing happenning. meaning that it has nothing to do with it and if u believe there is then it means that zombies invading the PentaGon (not PentaCon) is nothing to be worried about so plz for peoples sake do not think that this is a plausible reason behind the name leave it at the fact that the pentagon has 5 points hence the name FIVE u people are looking waay to into it. THo this imo and u have your own right to think what u wish I am simply stating the facts.

The switches start at one, meaning that zombies are a big deal. You activate all four and it switches to five, opening the room the Pack-a-Punch is in. The name represents the shape and the objective.

almost like their covering it up (so mason can kill JFK) dude i think u hit it on the head have a brain and call ur doctor if the virus spreads any further [brains] :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

It's called five because "five" is the fifth number(excluding 0 and all negative numbers preceding)

Five is the only whole number to come immediately before the number 6. In other words, subtracting 1 from 6 ( 6-1) will create the number 5. Or "five" as it is spelled out in English.

In continuation, the Romans on the other hand have an entirely different look on numbers. Also known as Roman Numerals, a chosen letter will be used to represent a number: ex: v=5 and i=1 and X=10. This process is not to a confused with Algebra, where letters are placed inside mathematical equations and expressions, signifying another number entirely.

Ps Although I appreciate your desire to learn, I must remind you, this is a forum dedicated to cod zombies. Not basic mathematic understanding. Perhaps you could search elsewhere next time.

Thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...