why map five! names is five!!!

natas 333

I think at the name, five. comes from der rise! why!!!

yes, you see when Dr max and Dr Ed is trying to sent zombies in and out of the teleporter to the mainframe in the courtyard, yes. but zombie nr five!!?

Dit not teleportet to the mainframe or a blob! he disappear!!! where to? maybe to the pentacon in 1963. der is a lot of connection to grup 935 in germany from map five. a lot!!! and zombie nr five com and hell break loose!!! therefore the name; five... Tak for mig.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah he might be right about the name five. Because they never say how the zombies even got into the pentagon without there being any gunshots outside or anything. So its possible that the 5th teleported zombie was teleported to the pentagon lab. Then the zombie may have found that crazy doctor, bit him and the scientist then managed to kill the zombie. But the the scientist became a zombie and killed everyone in the facility and they then became zombies. So Five= 5the teleported zombie.

Guest xeinpo

Dit not teleportet to the mainframe or a blob! he disappear!!! where to? maybe to the pentacon in 1963. der is a lot of connection to grup 935 in germany from map five. a lot!!! and zombie nr five com and hell break lose!!!

...What?

yes, you see when Dr max and Dr Ed is trying to sent zombies in and out of the teleporter to the mainframe in the courtyard, yes. but zombie nr five!!?

Dit not teleportet to the mainframe or a blob! he disappear!!! where to? maybe to the pentacon in 1963. der is a lot of connection to grup 935 in germany from map five. a lot!!! and zombie nr five com and hell break loose!!! therefore the name; five... Tak for mig.

I can speak English, French, Latin, Spanish and very little German but sadly, I do not speak troll :|

i know this is a dum question but arent the zombies come from being exposed to E115? i never heard people in "Zombies" become zombies by getting bit,im serious.i (personally)dont think that the zombies are infected by any means,they were exposed to E115.of course this DOESNT say the same thing about the gassy zombies.which i have little idea how they got in the pentagon(regardless the nova6 containers in the basement)

:?

*kills myself*

Really trying not to come off rude but really do u guys kno nothing of this countries DEFENSE READINESS COUNTER aka DEFCON levels. first of all DEFCON 1 is the most severe not 5 meaning DEFCON 5 is like nothing happenning. meaning that it has nothing to do with it and if u believe there is then it means that zombies invading the PentaGon (not PentaCon) is nothing to be worried about so plz for peoples sake do not think that this is a plausible reason behind the name leave it at the fact that the pentagon has 5 points hence the name FIVE u people are looking waay to into it. THo this imo and u have your own right to think what u wish I am simply stating the facts.

Fifth zombie map. DEFCON 5. Pentagon. I very much think that it is DEFCON 5 because why would they name it after how many maps? Why would they name it after an adjective for the location? It is the main objective to get to the PaP.

it's actually the 6th map considering Kino was created for World at War, but who's counting lol... and i mean it's at the Pentagon, which is a five sided building named after the 5 sided shape, why would they refer to the map as Five for any other reason..

thinking outside the box is cool sometimes, just no need to hurt your brain looking for answers when they're staring right in front you

Really trying not to come off rude but really do u guys kno nothing of this countries DEFENSE READINESS COUNTER aka DEFCON levels. first of all DEFCON 1 is the most severe not 5 meaning DEFCON 5 is like nothing happenning. meaning that it has nothing to do with it and if u believe there is then it means that zombies invading the PentaGon (not PentaCon) is nothing to be worried about so plz for peoples sake do not think that this is a plausible reason behind the name leave it at the fact that the pentagon has 5 points hence the name FIVE u people are looking waay to into it. THo this imo and u have your own right to think what u wish I am simply stating the facts.

The switches start at one, meaning that zombies are a big deal. You activate all four and it switches to five, opening the room the Pack-a-Punch is in. The name represents the shape and the objective.

i like to think of the name as a slight joke. its five for the defcons, but if you dont count ndu as story canon, then its the "fifth" map. note the quotes,

not that it matters or nuttin, seeing as the name of it affects us in no way, shape, or form.

• 4 weeks later...

If you read the COD wiki section five you will notice the following.

The pentagon is called 5 due to the 5 Defcon, this was the major thing that made the name.

Yet a pentagon has 5 sides, 5 points and all this.

There is no other reason behind the name then this.