Possibly Call of the Dead easter egg song?

at the time I only knew afterlife, scream, almost easy, beast and the harlot, and bat country, and i knew that eventually I wanted to see them, but then I started getting into their music and now I know every single one of their songs

best rev quote of all time

"One day im going to get off the bus, and im going to run in the woods and never come back, but when I come back i'll be the knife master!"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the time I only knew afterlife, scream, almost easy, beast and the harlot, and bat country, and i knew that eventually I wanted to see them, but then I started getting into their music and now I know every single one of their songs

"One day im going to get off the bus, and im going to run in the woods and never come back, but when I come back i'll be the knife master!"

I recently saw that vid when I was showing my friend some funny videos of them, and it made me laugh... but now I can't wait to see if there's any info given out soon or until the map pack comes out, cause I wanna know the truth behind all of this hubub

I recently saw that vid when I was showing my friend some funny videos of them, and it made me laugh... but now I can't wait to see if there's any info given out soon or until the map pack comes out, cause I wanna know the truth behind all of this hubub

ya. i heard about this cus of my "sources"

Looks tossed together by the youtube maker, and I cant find anything pointing to it being official.

It actually would make sense, some kind of a break from the norm, like Five. Now, I'll have to cross-compare it with the end song from ascension

P_S-sLq2LqQ

you are probally right that this will be the next song because the ending song from every map is always th next map's song! just remembered

100% legit :) Seeing as Treyarch have used that font for ages.. I don't think that they would 'randomly' choose the font.. btw people on modding forums (TTG) said that there is a few encrypted files the root. But that could be a lie idk.. Only a week to see anyway :)

100% legit :) Seeing as Treyarch have used that font for ages.. I don't think that they would 'randomly' choose the font.. btw people on modding forums (TTG) said that there is a few encrypted files the root. But that could be a lie idk.. Only a week to see anyway :)

I would go and check but TTG seems to be down. And btw, TTG isnt just a modding forum ive been there for over a year now, its just a general gaming site. xD

The end song for Ascension actually sounds like it could be a "part 2" of 115 if you ask me. And the sound of the guitar sounds like it's definitely Kevin Sherwood playing, hopefully that doesn't seem like a vague response, but usually you can tell the artist just by their sound and it honestly sounds like any other zombies song since Verruckt.

The end song for Ascension actually sounds like it could be a "part 2" of 115 if you ask me. And the sound of the guitar sounds like it's definitely Kevin Sherwood playing, hopefully that doesn't seem like a vague response, but usually you can tell the artist just by their sound and it honestly sounds like any other zombies song since Verruckt.

Same thing here, after hearing the same guitar (in this case) for a while, you get to know an artist by their signature sound

wait, just a question if anyone knows or saw it, why is there a little loading type ring in the middle of the word Avenged?

Maybe somebody got a picture of it from a video from a different site which was loading the video?