Possibly Call of the Dead easter egg song?

lol

As I was reading it I thought that "*******" was censoring out a word.

I thought it was:

While We fµck everyday...

:roll:

I actually thought the same thing too, but then after I listened to the song, I realized it wasn't :lol:

Oh btw i added you on twitter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i see it makes alot more sense now thank you! ima giv you [brains] [brains]

thanks :D I'm pretty good with learning lyrics fast, but I'm having a problem with the first two lines, especially the second line, it almost sounds to me like he's saying "I'm still in the dark, been waiting all this time", but I don't know, it just the quality

Im sorry but i still dont think that Avenged Sevenfold will be in the new zombie map. But are they the Henry Langham band or other people? I guess its possible, but i just think the song will be what it end like in Ascension, like that video Strwsbob put up.

@Wolfy I think they had the Eminem song in Five because Five was just a spin-off type map. Either that or it was because Treyarch both released Kino and Five at the same time

The henry langham band are two down, Avenged Sevenfold are a huge band with huge amounts of awards, wikipedia them or something. They expressed in an interview with machinima that the lead singer loves call of duty. So its a possibility this could be the song. Also the other clues in this thread kind of give the impression. But for some reason I cant see it happening, but then again, this is also a spin off map, new characters may equal a song sung by a different band/artist.

Im sorry but i still dont think that Avenged Sevenfold will be in the new zombie map. But are they the Henry Langham band or other people? I guess its possible, but i just think the song will be what it end like in Ascension, like that video Strwsbob put up.

@Wolfy I think they had the Eminem song in Five because Five was just a spin-off type map. Either that or it was because Treyarch both released Kino and Five at the same time

The henry langham band are two down, Avenged Sevenfold are a huge band with huge amounts of awards, wikipedia them or something. They expressed in an interview with machinima that the lead singer loves call of duty. So its a possibility this could be the song. Also the other clues in this thread kind of give the impression. But for some reason I cant see it happening, but then again, this is also a spin off map, new characters may equal a song sung by a different band/artist.

AND M. Shadows also was one of the people on the game with fame on xbox.... also, I've seen them twice, and at both shows, it was extremely crowded

The evidence points to a new song for the next zombie map slot and goes very well considering that Danny Trejo (i think) tweeted about him and Sarah Michelle Geller doing the motion capture for the game. This ties in very well with Treyarch talking about a new experience and characters for the zombies mode.

The evidence points to a new song for the next zombie map slot and goes very well considering that Danny Trejo (i think) tweeted about him and Sarah Michelle Geller doing the motion capture for the game. This ties in very well with Treyarch talking about a new experience and characters for the zombies mode.

omg wolfy commented on my topic!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o

omg wolfy commented on my topic!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

lmao, but I agree with Wolfy, since it was said that this is going to be a new experience with new characters, they most likely added a song by a different artist

omg wolfy commented on my topic!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

TROLOLOL What will you do if Carbon comments? xD

you dont wanna know >=]

And I think something most of us can agree on is, even if this isnt the song for COTD its still an awesome as hell song.

you can say that again haha, it's also made by an awesome band IMO

My favourite band as a matter of fact. :)

same here! I'm extremely obsessed with them, especially Synyster Gates (my parents think I'm so obsessed they got a pic of him and made a fat head, and gave it to me for christmas :lol: )

Everyone knows A7X is the best band ever R.I.P Rev

saying that reminds me of when I saw them January 20 this year, and as their first encore song they played fiction :cry: I started crying cause the general setup was sad. Here's a video that someone took of it:

eL8A5bMOaC8

I remem hearing the news first.. i thought it was a lie but nope... :cry: