Possibly Call of the Dead easter egg song?

I've been keeping up with the band Avenged Sevenfold and they already did a song for the Call of Duty Black Ops Preview. Now they're having a new single come out near the same time the new zombie map is comming out. The name of the single is "Im not ready to die". To me that sounds like a zombie killing song ;). Next another peice of evidence is the lyrics, I've been trying to figure out what they say here is what i have so far.

You can't save me

Marry as i trust within

Ask her in the dark been waiting all this time

While We ******* everyday im trying to survive

I'm not ready to die!

****= I have no clue what he said.

My final peice of evidence is the song beat matches with the ending song for ascension. I forgot who figured out the order of the easter egg songs that the ending song of a map is the new easter egg song(Im not trying to take credit for that). The song beat sounds like it could be an intro sort of and the part of the song i have from the new single matches the ascension ending song beat but only modified a little bit. I want to know what you guys here at Codz think.

Heres a download link to the single. There are no viruses fyi.

http://www.flv2mp3.com/download/index/id/40790977/title/Avenged_sevenfold_-_i__39m_not_ready_to_die__Preview_

*****edit***** I think this might hint to facing Samantha since Treyarch said its a whole new unique zombie experience. The song might be hinting at it too.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elena Siegman is the ONLY zombie song artist. And Kevin Sherwood. He composes them, elena sings. Also, to tell what the start of the new song will sound like, just listen to the music that plays when you die in Ascension, that pattern has been happening since Verruckt

Elena Siegman is the ONLY zombie song artist. And Kevin Sherwood. He composes them, elena sings. Also, to tell what the start of the new song will sound like, just listen to the music that plays when you die in Ascension, that pattern has been happening since Verruckt

Eminem was in FIVE.

Just saying.

Anyway, I didnt even know A7X had a new single coming out. If this was the case it would be awesome. BUT that "Black ops preview" thing they did wasn't official, it was put together by machinima. It would be awesome if this happened, but I doubt it will.

EDIT: CHECK THIS OUT

OajwXffvbbg

Look at the background, its from the escalation map pack advertisement! THIS WILL BE AWESOME

Looks tossed together by the youtube maker, and I cant find anything pointing to it being official.

It actually would make sense, some kind of a break from the norm, like Five. Now, I'll have to cross-compare it with the end song from ascension

P_S-sLq2LqQ

It could be though, there is no clean image of the blood print hand, and if you look at the original image that says "SURVIVE, call of the dead" the survive covers the blood dripping down on the right hand side of the image. Whilst on that A7X video, the AVENGED SEVENFOLD also covers the blood streak, but if you notice the SURVIVE text on the original image covers more of it than the AVENGED does in that video, so this makes it seem like it would be made by treyarch. As they have used a raw image of that hand, with no text on.

That was kind of confusing, but I hope you get what I mean.

You can't save me

Marry as i trust within

While We damn the dead im trying to survive

I'm not ready to die!

hmmmmmmmmmm, when was this announced, cause I follow them too... I know they came out with the single "4:00 am" about 2 -3 months ago. but if this is their new song, it seems they're going back to their earlier screamo roots, since they haven't done screamo since Waking the Fallen (unless you count part of God Hates Us and Welcome to the Family as somewhat screamo). It'd be cool for this to be the new song though. I don't think the ending song sounds like it would be a part of I'm not ready to die (it doesn't sound like something they would have made, I know A7X music very well, that's how I distinguish different bands from each other), unless the ending song was just made almost like a filler, so that there would be an ending.

p.s. I fixed the lyrics for you

You can't save me

Marry as i trust within

While We damn the dead im trying to survive

I'm not ready to die!

hmmmmmmmmmm, when was this announced, cause I follow them too... I know they came out with the single "4:00 am" about 2 -3 months ago. but if this is their new song, it seems they're going back to their earlier screamo roots, since they haven't done screamo since Waking the Fallen (unless you count part of God Hates Us and Welcome to the Family as somewhat screamo). It'd be cool for this to be the new song though. I don't think the ending song sounds like it would be a part of I'm not ready to die (it doesn't sound like something they would have made, I know A7X music very well, that's how I distinguish different bands from each other), unless the ending song was just made almost like a filler, so that there would be an ending.

p.s. I fixed the lyrics for you

I dont think they are going too far back to their roots. Waking the fallen was primarily all screamo, this sounds like very little screamo, but I see what you mean by the ending song from ascension thing, it doesn't sound like A7X.

I dont think they are going too far back to their roots. Waking the fallen was primarily all screamo, this sounds like very little screamo, but I see what you mean by the ending song from ascension thing, it doesn't sound like A7X.

Waking the Fallen was more metal core than screamo, M Shadows sang more in waking, Sounding the Seventh Trumpet was all screamo, excluding Warmness on the Soul, but I get what you're saying. I have a sound editing program so I'm going to attempt to try to clear up the preview a bit more, cause I'm just curious about this since I can't find any information pertaining the song, just a preview....

Waking the Fallen was more metal core than screamo, M Shadows sang more in waking, Sounding the Seventh Trumpet was all screamo, excluding Warmness on the Soul, but I get what you're saying. I have a sound editing program so I'm going to attempt to try to clear up the preview a bit more, cause I'm just curious about this since I can't find any information pertaining the song, just a preview....

Good point, but I sure hope this is the zombies song. :D

it sounds really good so I hope, and I'm pretty sure the "while we damn the dead I'm still trying to survive" part is a tad convincing :lol: but if it's meant to debut in CotD WITHOUT having the single come out, then that's how it debuts then comes out later, but who knows if it's been finished yet, since i read somewhere that they started filming a video for their song "So Far Away" and have been pretty busy recently, but time will tell (estimated time: eight days til CotD)

Ok one thing Avenged sevenfold is awesome, and the songs coming out may 2nd the day before the new map pack comes out.

Surely that would have been announced on the website? I cant see it anywhere.

i agree with you, and i looked up both their twitter and facebook page, as well as the website, and there was nothing

i hope it is, i really do... I love Avenged Sevenfold AND nazi zombies, so this would just be amazing, especially since now I'm wondering what kind of badass guitar solo is going to be in the game if that is the song. p.s. I just showed my dad the song, and at first I didn't tell him what it was for, but he said it sounded almost like it was made for a video game, then I told him... I think he hit the nail right on the head

Ok one thing Avenged sevenfold is awesome, and the songs coming out may 2nd the day before the new map pack comes out.

Surely that would have been announced on the website? I cant see it anywhere.

Im apart of Avenged sevenfold foREVer, and the guy post the video of it and he said it comes out may 2nd.

Im apart of Avenged sevenfold foREVer, and the guy post the video of it and he said it comes out may 2nd.

would you please post a link to the video?

Most of the "I'm not ready to die vidoes have bben shutdown by warner bro's becuase they are try to keep it a secert.

that's probably true, but I honestly don't think that they would come out with the single the day before Call of the Dead, if that is the song that will be in it. It would make sense if it debuted in the game, instead of having it come out the day before and THEN being in the game, like the zombie songs from before.