Irony right?

Doggy II

Everybody was so pumped when Black Ops was announced because they were so tired of playing Mw2 because of all its boosters and hackers and bullsh*ts. When Black Ops comes out everybody was so happy and even made videos thanking Treyarch for releasing the game. One month later everybody hates the game because it has Ghost and campers and are going back to Mw2, the game they all hated.

Listen people, in every game there are campers because its just a way to play the game. If you don't like camping or campers, then leave the game and join another one instead of starting threads of why the multiplayer sucks and that Treyarch is a bad game maker. Stop complaining. Camping is not a cheat or hack, is just a strategy to play, even though it is cheap. In most of the cases people who camp are people who just can't rush in a game without getting killed a lot of times. My message to all of you is please stop looking at a Black Ops for its flaws instead of enjoying its good things. This will benefit all of you and will let you enjoy more your online gameplay.

Regards Cachorro

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Been dieing to post this!

Anyway

I agree with you. They should be happy we are getting this game, think about back then, we should be happy right now we even HAVE VIDEO GAMES, not dirt. [brains] TO YOU!

I only allow snipers to camp, or if they are doing a strategy that is actually planned out then I let it slip, if its some little kid that screams in his mic or is just a jerk then I say GTFO. but I don't like complaining, thats why I don't go to Callofduty.com, so many complainers but they are still playing it :facepalm: I sometimes get bored of black ops so I go play MW2 and kill boosters and listen to them cry :lol: i love doing that

Regards Yellow-card8

I only allow snipers to camp, or if they are doing a strategy that is actually planned out then I let it slip, if its some little kid that screams in his mic or is just a jerk then I say GTFO. but I don't like complaining, thats why I don't go to Callofduty.com, so many complainers but they are still playing it :facepalm: I sometimes get bored of black ops so I go play MW2 and kill boosters and listen to them cry :lol: i love doing that

Regards Yellow-card8

if its some little kid or jerk just mute them so you don't have to deal with them and yes sometimes Black Ops can get a little boring and you have all the rights to play another game. And thanks for the brains nicolas.

Regards Cachorro

THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Anyway

I agree with you. They should be happy we are getting this game, think about back then, we should be happy right now we even HAVE VIDEO GAMES, not dirt. [brains] TO YOU!

Epic signature xDD

all Im saying is this,,

when you go to market and buy a beautiful pants or shoes, will you enjoy it by hiding it in your closet and not wearing it at all??? is that how you enjoy it????

the same here, you have spent some good money to purchase the game (it does not matter if its awesome or sucks game) to stay and camp in a fucking corner????? and you are telling me that its a way to play??? play what ??? an idiot in a corner game???? will a true gamer do that????

I dont think so...

cheerz to you all

tatapink

Anyway

Epic signature xDD

Haha Its From A film me and my friend created > 28 weeks earlier. (A zombie Film)

We had that clip but never got it in the movie, but we still get a kick at the crappy effects.

Heres my youtube channel if you wanna see it (BTW its kind of gay, and we are kids)

http://www.youtube.com/user/NicoVideosP ... D0785B59B2

all Im saying is this,,

when you go to market and buy a beautiful pants or shoes, will you enjoy it by hiding it in your closet and not wearing it at all??? is that how you enjoy it????

the same here, you have spent some good money to purchase the game (it does not matter if its awesome or sucks game) to stay and camp in a fucking corner????? and you are telling me that its a way to play??? play what ??? an idiot in a corner game???? will a true gamer do that????

I dont think so...

cheerz to you all

tatapink

What is a true gamer to you, people who play the entire day?

Anyway if you buy a game you can play anyway you want. You can either rush, camp or go to the objective but there isn't any rule that tells you how you can enjoy your game

Regards Cachorro

Ive never understood this term "camper". But i dont run about like an idiot getting a bad K/D. You can run to the objective and get wins but bad k/d you can run aorund get lots of xp and kills but alot of deaths too or you can stay alive get killstreaks and help the team win. I dont camp but i do tactically hide and catch enemies off guard not taking them head on where the winner is who has best connection or more teammates.