Quick revive + gersh?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY DUMB FUCK THAT MAY BE IT [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] IM NOT EVEN BEING SARCASTIC AT ALL WTF THAT WOULD BE CRAZY LIKE KING KONG JUMPING OUT OF IT AND STUFF OR SOMETHING WOW DUDE I LOVE U :o:o:o:o:o:o :o

I haven't read every post on this site mainly because I don't have time, but has anyone tried throwing a gersh device at quick revive after the death machines? I've seen multiple videos of it sparking strangely after freeing Dr. Gersh. Maybe Gersh Device + Quick Revive = revived Dr. Gersh. Haha I don't know, just theorizing.

Heh.

That's an idea that makes alot more sense than most I've seen.

Quick Revive is the only perk that doesn't have a switch someone has to press for the perk a cola node.

[brains]

The Final Node

No.....He's right . its the final node . Ive found the connection and how to activate the final node. Please give credit to me and The_Fallen_Soldier for the finding when- AND wherever mentioned or spoken about.

I Visit this website often and i like to test alot of these theories out, the theory he proposed had something to it that made me want to start working on it, but its the only one I REALLY saw the sense in, So i Searched it up and tried finding some people who posted about experiencing the same thing. NOTHING CAME UP . but i did see a video that caught my eye, and it didnt have very many views , heres where it gets interesting......

The Proof ;Number #1

I Found this ....

..... *credit given to him/her for finding something that wasnt just a flashing machine,but the beggining of the last peice of the puzzle* . I Saw this and it proved my feelings were in the right direction. This guy probably knew all about the final node, and is trying to just get it out there before DLC2 . Without waiting any longer i got on Xbox Live and got together some people. First thing I tried disproving was the Quick Revive. i failed.... as a matter of fact i got the 3 Other players to see what i was, they were in AWE. when i showed them what the Quick Revive Machine did when shooting at the blood stain on the pipe, the Centrifuge turned on (randomly? idk)and i decided experimenting. i shot at it while it moved, but there was a difference.

(Cont...)

This time the Quick Revive Machine flashed as usual while i shot it, but as soon as the centrifuged powered off, so did the Quick Revive. it Shut off briefly a quick 2-3 seconds or so but that was enough to tell us something was up. So following his post, if i needed to find the connection with the Quick Revive Machine and the Death Machines where do i begin ? why, in the same room less than about 15 feet apart, and how many of these ' Blood Markers ' are there in the room that you can shoot? Well, there are four and they all have the same effect on the Quick Revive Machine, now what happens when you up the dose after freeing Dr. Gersch and 4 people each hit one of the 4 'Blood Markers' with Death Machines ? Lets just say i deserve credit for peicing together the final step everyone said "didnt exist" ;)

Ohh, and by the way, i Think i found your 'Hyena' :)

It was always there... i Noticed these and said 'Guys i think ive found some hellhounds,then i remembered distinctly 'Hyena' . Thanks to the entire community for the COUNTLESS hours you guys spent trying to figure out the last step and kept to your opinion on the Nodes not being over yet. Credit is given where it is due and if your name isn't here then it goes without say where your name is on your video and where the channels our.

'Bloodmarker' Locations

NO. i do not have a capture card but i will make the video as best i can, and i will show the effects of the shooting the ' Bloodmarkers ' and exactly How this all works. The ending is in your reach, no spoilers here ;) . In one last note, i really believe the poster of the theory is not your average gamer , might be an employee or staff involved with development or someone who has connections, WHO KNOWs, you might just have stumbled across i guess, but as samantha would say.....

BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!