This Doesn't make sense.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your thinking like a retard sunnyboy. ziplines connected somewhere else. not the boat. what r u chi chinese?

What the hell are you saying? You're accusing someone else of being mentally challenged when you're the one who can't spell for shit.

Also, are you being racist? I'm Chinese so... :evil:

:facepalm: I honestly think Sk8131 should be banned, he insults every one, is racsist, (chi chinese, what does that even mean?) and starts loads of console wars. I'm sure many others would agree. :evil:

Peace out... 8-)

Yes!!! Off with his head!!!! :twisted:

Oh, and umm about the zipline, maybe it isn't connected to the boat? And if it is, then Samantha is a really nice *****. :D

Dempsey would agree with me on the last word . . .

Haha, is he on speed?

That is not a death ray...

It is a pendulum blade trap...

There is also other traps on those boards, there are different designs for the electrical barriers, there is a crusher trap...

My favorite is the one I like to call the Penitent...

"Only the penitent man shall pass" This trap is definitely inspired by Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, the tests of god in the passage to where the holy grail is watched over by a 900

year old Templar knight.

Haha, that lighthouse picture has been sat in my very first thread here at CoDz since last year, you know the Locations thread...

We knew it was coming, but just not where or when.

I wonder if he will do this with the moon evidence, which again originated here at CoDz...

Regards Alpha.

There is small and fragile chance that thismap could be another Ascension Group site or 935 remnant site, or what about the British, we maybe hiding our own 115 ambitions. Anyhow I agree with that people havesaid about Skate, he's not being respectful, and from the sounds of it he is being deliberately awkward.

• 4 months later...

Haha, is he on speed?

That is not a death ray...

It is a pendulum blade trap...

There is also other traps on those boards, there are different designs for the electrical barriers, there is a crusher trap...

My favorite is the one I like to call the Penitent...

"Only the penitent man shall pass" This trap is definitely inspired by Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, the tests of god in the passage to where the holy grail is watched over by a 900

year old Templar knight.

Haha, that lighthouse picture has been sat in my very first thread here at CoDz since last year, you know the Locations thread...

We knew it was coming, but just not where or when.

I wonder if he will do this with the moon evidence, which again originated here at CoDz...

Regards Alpha.

Bumped for MrRoflwaffles.

I will add a larger picture of the Pendulum section of that board for you.

Regards Alpha.

I'm pretty sure the ship has been there since WW2. Doesn't George say something about it in the cutscene? There are radios and Perk-a-Cola Machines on it which I doubt the celebrity's would have on their ship. Definitely a 935 ship I think.

It does say they got shipwrecked, but I don't think they'd be filming if they had in that kind of ship. Plus the crew is that small that they wouldn't need a ship like that.

Who says the ship just crashed? Clearly George and the crew found this location and decided the shipwreck would make a great place to shoot his latest film. The zip-line was obviously put in after the fact, who knows.

I was gonna reply the same thing til I scrolled all the way down