NEW DEATH RAY EVIDENCE!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I ask what PTG is?

It is, or I should say was, a group that I think were with HL, and stole CODZ posts and theories, and claimed to have exclusive acsess to Treyarch, and lied, there's more, but I've only heard legends, the Vetrans will know more.

Peace out... 8-)

Sound,I thumbed you(Sexually?Maybe.)

PTG, also known as Playthegame or playthegame.co (Not .com, .co), said they had access to Treyarch that no one else had. They said that we (CoDz) were liars and that carbonfibah was a liar. They were wrong on everything they didn't steal from us. The stuff they stole from us was almost always true, because it came from us. They were really close with the Salad Man and said that Treyarch was using him in ways no one could think of (Innuendo, anyone?). I laughed when Salad Man said the following line: "And [our fanmade story] just exploded, all the Henry Langham and that bullshit." It was so funny. So since PTG thought Salad Man was real, and Salad Man confessed he was fake, they were/still kinda are the stupidest site that has any form of Zombies discussing on it. CoDz is favored by Treyarch and PTG is 100% unaffiliated. Carbonfibah is a Treyarch VIP and Salad Man is... laughed at :P so to make a long story short, they are our weak rivals. We won the war, at least the first part. No telling what other foes come along the way, other than zombies ;) Just stay true to CoDz and try to steer away from PTG, Syndicate, Salad Man, and other imposters, unless we deem them worthy (Like, they join our side and become non-gay :P ) that is all, buh-bai.

PTG, also known as Playthegame or playthegame.co (Not .com, .co), said they had access to Treyarch that no one else had. They said that we (CoDz) were liars and that carbonfibah was a liar. They were wrong on everything they didn't steal from us. The stuff they stole from us was almost always true, because it came from us. They were really close with the Salad Man and said that Treyarch was using him in ways no one could think of (Innuendo, anyone?). I laughed when Salad Man said the following line: "And [our fanmade story] just exploded, all the Henry Langham and that bullshit." It was so funny. So since PTG thought Salad Man was real, and Salad Man confessed he was fake, they were/still kinda are the stupidest site that has any form of Zombies discussing on it. CoDz is favored by Treyarch and PTG is 100% unaffiliated. Carbonfibah is a Treyarch VIP and Salad Man is... laughed at :P so to make a long story short, they are our weak rivals. We won the war, at least the first part. No telling what other foes come along the way, other than zombies ;) Just stay true to CoDz and try to steer away from PTG, Syndicate, Salad Man, and other imposters, unless we deem them worthy (Like, they join our side and become non-gay :P ) that is all, buh-bai.

I think Syndicate is pretty good although he is innfluenced heavily by PTG :\ Still i like Syndicates it seems like he trys hard and is a pretty nice guy :)

"We knew the whole time" I bet he never even played WAW Zombies, just like Benn... Scrubs that started zombies on black ops fail.

He just makes youtube videos on theries that have been know for 15 months, to profit off of them and make a quick $100 bucks

Well atleast ptg is not getting money from there videos....

anyway, we really neeed to crack the der riese server....

"We knew the whole time" I bet he never even played WAW Zombies, just like Benn... Scrubs that started zombies on black ops fail.

He just makes youtube videos on theries that have been know for 15 months, to profit off of them and make a quick $100 bucks

Well atleast ptg is not getting money from there videos....

anyway, we really neeed to crack the der riese server....

I cant help you there with code cracking and stuff, but it would be interesting to see what is in server.

Edit: Probably should have said, I'm willing to try though.

haha how could u carry a death ray around it would be too big . Unless duke nukem teleported there, shrunk it with a shrink ray & teleported away. but a death ray would be cool as say, a

pack-a-punch ammo type thing also why would someone try & steal stuff from CoDz apart from the fact HL & PTG are total idiots :idea: how about we capture HL, put into an interrogation chair & interrogated & electrocuted him, like what happened to Mason

haha how could u carry a death ray around it would be too big . Unless duke nukem teleported there, shrunk it with a shrink ray & teleported away. but a death ray would be cool as say, a

pack-a-punch ammo type thing also why would someone try & steal stuff from CoDz apart from the fact HL & PTG are total idiots :idea: how about we capture HL, put into an interrogation chair & interrogated & electrocuted him, like what happened to Mason

The best thing to now in this case is to ignore them, and not to provoke them.

Haha, is that guy on speed?

We knew about the lighthouse a long time ago.

That little lighthouse picture has been sat in my locations thread for almost a year now.

A Fresh Perspective, Possiable Locations Thread Link.

I need to add more to that thread as I think we found the location of Call of the Dead.

That trap he said is a Death Ray is infact a pendulum blade trap set by a door:

Silly Syndicate... :facepalm:

There are other traps including:

Horizontal electrical barrier:

The crusher:

My favorite is this one:

I like to call it The Penitent... This is straight out of Indiana Jones The last Crusade.

You can dive past unharmed, while the dumb zombies get sliced up by the blades, which could be on a conveyor belt.

Indiana must pass through a passage filled with deadly saw blades. He must be penitent (kneel before god) if he is to surive the God Traps...

He makes it through to find the holy grail guarded by a 900 year old Templar Knight.

If you haven't seen this film then I highly recommend it.

There is also another diagram that I believe to be the Wunderwaffe (Die Glocke = DG) DG-1 teleporter prototype design:

Enjoy.

Regards Alpha...

(Note, I thought I posted this last night, guess I didn't)

This is slightly off topic but still relevant. I would like to applaud all those that have participated in this topic. I think that this topic is exemplary of how the site should run in welcoming and helping new members. The OP is new to this site and is passionate about zombies and trying to learn as much as he can. He did link to an unfortunate source but instead of flaming him, the problem with the source was addressed and he noted that it was an unreliable source for a topic. Because of this positive interaction this thread has become a source of good discussion instead of a flame war. Its great to see this sense of community from this forum and I think it is what puts us on a higher level. Basically, we all discourage flaming but I think its great and should be recognized when flaming is avoided by the members. Great job CODZ :)

This was very informative, thank you!

haha i'm often on the callofduty forums and there have been these groups of people posting youtube videos which you need to have the link to view, you can't just search for it, making it more exclusive to the group of people that you want viewing it. and most people called b.s right away, but a lot of them think it's real stuff. Mind you these videos are just black and white images/videos composed of random words and sounds.

It's too late to save these people...