Black Ops MP or Modern Warfare 2 MP?

Optic Fuzza

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Ops' multiplayer feels like it has been rushed. Like it seems that all that hype for the game was all for nothing. It also feels like they toned the pace of the game down over all the bad reviews people were giving MW2.

MW2's multiplayer was too repetitive! Everything in the game was overpowered including a fair few of the perks, killstreaks, secondary weapons and almost everything else. The game felt a little bit more "Clean" than Black Ops as in it just ran more smoothly. Once you got used to the endless nube-tubing, the game wasn't that bad and I have to say that it isn't the worst CoD.

As for World at War, simply the best cod game out there. Never did like CoD 4. Just always preffered WaW.

I voted for Treyarch.

Well, before I get flamed, I did it because, in my personal opinion, I feel as though IW and their Modern Warfare 2 game just cruched the bad players to much, with game breaking perks like OMA, Danger Close, Commando, and Stopping Power (Which was needed, making the second perk slot usless.).

Also, it felt as though IW just gave up on MW2 after the release, except for the map packs. They did not patch MW2 anywear near as many times as Treyarch has patched Black Ops, and Black Ops is still a new game!

Now, while MW2 did have its upsides, like a more fun, exciting feeling, and modern technology, it still doesn't have the more balenced, fair gameplay. I feel like I am cheated out of wins and kills less in Black Ops.

And oh yeah, I kinda despise quickscoping, sooo...

MW2 just cause it was funner :D i like to mess around with friends and you just can't really do that in black ops ): i also liked stuff like how you could just randomely no scope with a sniper and have a tiny chance of hitting someone although in Black ops multiplayer you can't even kill someone with a sniper through the thinnest wall D;

i voted for 3arch because mw2 pissed me off it gave the kids who arnt good at COD to say "hey look my k/d is above 1 and ive killed the most people with the noobtube" they really did give up after the game released dont get me wrong i fucking love COD4 but i lost a lot of respect for IW after MW2 i might only buy MW3 because there are 3 companies working on it not one and hopefully will care about there game and rep like treyarch does

In all honesty, I prefer to pretend that MW2 never existed, and that all cod games were awesome. In reality, MW2 did exist, and so I have to give Treyarch the vote. They never screwed up a game as badly as MW2 was. Otherwise it would be about even.

The options shouldn't be IW or Treyarch, it should be black ops or mw2. If i had to vote between black ops or mw2 i would vote for black ops. If i had to vote for which studio is better based on all their games i would vote for IW.

Infinity Ward all of the way. MW2 is a great game for multiplayer except the little flamers who enjoy sniping, Using grenade launcher attachments, And whatever else to obtain easy kills. There is no reason why anyone should use an under launcher attachment. That is why we have secondary weapons. Use a launcher then. :x :roll:

if you think mw2 MP sucked, then chances are you probably sucked.

or got raped on a regular basis. either way you end up sucking

Thats not true at all, and to think so is just plain ignorant.

I played MW2 daily in its heyday and was quite good at the game (2.5 avg k/d.miss my acr!) and I feel like Black Ops multiplayer just plays better. I played MW2 recently and the game just felt slow and lacking. Not to mention camping snipers still in every match. Plus the killstreak setup was ridiculous on MW2. The only difficult one to get was a Nuke and even that wasn't even that hard at times.

Dont get me wrong both multiplayers are amazing! But Treyarch's in the lead right now in my book.

if you think mw2 MP sucked, then chances are you probably sucked.

or got raped on a regular basis. either way you end up sucking

Thats not true at all, and to think so is just plain ignorant.

I played MW2 daily in its heyday and was quite good at the game (2.5 avg k/d.miss my acr!) and I feel like Black Ops multiplayer just plays better. I played MW2 recently and the game just felt slow and lacking. Not to mention camping snipers still in every match. Plus the killstreak setup was ridiculous on MW2. The only difficult one to get was a Nuke and even that wasn't even that hard at times.

Dont get me wrong both multiplayers are amazing! But Treyarch's in the lead right now in my book.

Dear God, The camping snipers in every match is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...