Possible ending

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how everyone says the characters are turning and then on Ascension they are all covered in blood, well I think that maybe on COTD they might be turned some more. This could then lead to the final zombie map where they are by the end completely zombified. I would hope Treyarch would make their last moments a cutscene.

There not going to be in CODT.

Tank, Nikolai and Takeo are already dead...

Where did you get that from?

What makes you think they are alive to begin with?

3 of them were experimented on right? Well back then maxis and richtofen were experimenting on teleporters and.created the prototype dg-2 and they were trying to control the undead for the riech yea? Well the side effects of using element 115 is the reanimation of dead cells, with me so far?

terminal files state that new side effects have been observed by maxis and richtofen, base psyche remains, but all specific memories remain, if you understand psyche and take into consideration zombies have no higher brain function, this would indicate that the 3 instead of.turning into zombies were compleately revived but have no specific memories.

If you think hard about it, this is the logical answer

So therefore they are dead, but are revived by element 115

On a side note, you know smantha controld the zombies right? This is due to element 115, have you ever thought its not richtofen leading the team, its samantha....just look at kino and the models of the team. They contain element 115....

3 of them were experimented on right? Well back then maxis and richtofen were experimenting on teleporters and.created the prototype dg-2 and they were trying to control the undead for the riech yea? Well the side effects of using element 115 is the reanimation of dead cells, with me so far?

terminal files state that new side effects have been observed by maxis and richtofen, base psyche remains, but all specific memories remain, if you understand psyche and take into consideration zombies have no higher brain function, this would indicate that the 3 instead of.turning into zombies were compleately revived but have no specific memories.

On a side note, you know smantha controld the zombies right? This is due to element 115, have you ever thought its not richtofen leading the team, its samantha....just look at kino and the models of the team. They contain element 115....

A few problems with this situation.

1. Why would Samantha try and kill the very team she is leading?, why would she send them to various locations infested with 115 that she is gaurding?, Maybe she wants this all too end no more zombie and for her to someway get out of Aether ,so she is using these Four people as a medium too get the job done.

You know how everyone says the characters are turning, well I think that maybe on future maps they might be turned more. This could then lead to the final zombie map where they are by the end completely zombified. I would hope Treyarch would make their last moments a cutscene.

No,no,no

The real theory.

LASER KITTENS

So, what your saying is that Takeo, Nikolai, and Tank are all supernatural super soldiers. Somewhat like Alice from Resident Evil?

So, what your saying is that Takeo, Nikolai, and Tank are all supernatural super soldiers. Somewhat like Alice from Resident Evil?

Pretty much yeah, minus the terrible acting and plus a much better story than resi films

I sort of liked Resident Evil: Apocalypse. But back on topic, I don't think the characters are going to die, if my Sun-Gun Theory is correct, the might be able to get to the Space Shuttle where the Sun-Gun is attached to. (Possibly on the moon) They'll be able to kill zombies from a Safe Haven, meaning the complete extinction of the undead. Because the sun-gun runs off of the Sun's solar energy (well, it was supposed to, if the experiments even succeeded) they would never run out of ammunition for it.

I sort of liked Resident Evil: Apocalypse. But back on topic, I don't think the characters are going to die, if my Sun-Gun Theory is correct, the might be able to get to the Space Shuttle where the Sun-Gun is attached to. (Possibly on the moon) They'll be able to kill zombies from a Safe Haven, meaning the complete extinction of the undead. Because the sun-gun runs off of the Sun's solar energy (well, it was supposed to, if the experiments even succeeded) they would never run out of ammunition for it.

Apocalypse was the best of the Resi films :)

as i stated here in my thread @ http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=10252 i don't believe they will die either, i believe they are already dead, put it this way, how is it 4 soldiers are able to survive all these zombies outbreaks when no one else has?

but i kind of confuse people when i say they are already dead. i believe they are dead to an extent, but instead of turning into zombies like all the others, they were revived by exposure to element 115.

being both alive and dead at the same time. think along the lines of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat theory

You know how everyone says the characters are turning, well I think that maybe on future maps they might be turned more. This could then lead to the final zombie map where they are by the end completely zombified. I would hope Treyarch would make their last moments a cutscene.

No,no,no

The real theory.

LASER KITTENS

No no no no nonononononono.

you ruined it, its

LAZER CATS

Apocalypse was the best of the Resi films :)

as i stated here in my thread @ http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=10252 i don't believe they will die either, i believe they are already dead, put it this way, how is it 4 soldiers are able to survive all these zombies outbreaks when no one else has?

but i kind of confuse people when i say they are already dead. i believe they are dead to an extent, but instead of turning into zombies like all the others, they were revived by exposure to element 115.

being both alive and dead at the same time. think along the lines of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat theory

Then they would be the Undead...

The better example would be Universal Soldier... ;)

Regards Alpha.

I see what your saying alpha, but zombies were called the undead army, these 3 are something completely else, but universal soldier would be an apt comparison.

Also ever wonder if the team isnt going to all these outbreaks to stop samantha, but instead are be ing drawn to sources out element 115 itself, maybe due to samantha having the power to plant subliminal messages to them? They are not mindless zombies they have their own will but something is directing them and I dont think its richtofen, in fact id bet money on it not being anything to do with richtofen

Remember the terminal file, richtofen continues observation... of his unconventional allies.

No,no,no

The real theory.

LASER KITTENS

No no no no nonononononono.

you ruined it, its

LAZER CATS

Sorry my Lord.