No one has heard this before??

I started a game of solo zombies and was playing as Tank. When the guy says "please activate the power! She's coming" Tank responds by saying "Cmon treyarch! We need a new objective!" This adds suport to Call of the Dead having a new beginning objective.

P.S I am on an IPhone so this may not have the best grammer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure the objective will always be to survive XX amount of waves till infinity or about 2174 or whatever number it stops accepting leaderboards at. The challenge such as power switch and gaining access to pap will be thing i expect them to mix up. I wouldnt be surprised if there was no power switch at all like snn. For we know we could have to change the lighbulb lol.

For we know we could have to change the lighbulb lol.

Dempsey- Oh. Something new.

Nikolai- I had better stand back. Vodka and electricity do not mix!

Takeo-Where I come from, we use candle. Much more efficient!

Richtofen-I vill need ein shtepladder!

Except "Call" has new characters. Hot dang!

good textin skills, but no.

the line is a joke about how after WAW and black ops, the objective to zombies has not changed in any way, but is slightly plausible that it could mean that the objective will change

After tue whole sickle thing, it's not that hard to believe Treyarch would reference what future DLC will have. Also it's about damn time a map doesn't mysteriously have it's power turned on. Of course zombies will still be survive as long as u can but it's time for a change. If they are using new characters then a new objective wouldn't be to odd.

For we know we could have to change the lighbulb lol.

Dempsey- Oh. Something new.

Nikolai- I had better stand back. Vodka and electricity do not mix!

Takeo-Where I come from, we use candle. Much more efficient!

Richtofen-I vill need ein shtepladder!

Except "Call" has new characters. Hot dang!

Lol this is awesome. You deserve some [brains]

Maybe the zombies c'mon to shore on a boat, and if you move the lighthouse spotlight away, the boat crashes, and they have to swim to shore? Maybe the lighthouse will have a sniper cabinet, so it's the ideal place for sniping.