all zombies game: how it would work *HUGE UPDATE*

ok ive put some thought into this but the all zombies game if they were to make one this is how it would go down as far as area transition goes

nact der untoten :arrow:

verruct: die after round 5

verruct :arrow: shi no numa:

a door that leads outside with a helicopter

shi no numa :arrow: der riese :

open all areas and a message saying: all areas open now find the grave like in the iOS versions then to the doctors quarters and in the middle of the path youll see peters grave, walk up, press x to dig, wunderwaffe GET, shoot storage hut meteor FLASH at the der reise you are

der reise :arrow:

kino der toten: shoot the inner top part of the teleporter with the pimped (PaP'd) wunderwaffe

kino :arrow: ascension:

activate the power and shoot the red fuse boxes

then tinker with the switches and one of the ladders drop down

then flip a switch and a few seconds later a lunar lander flies through that huge door and you get on it

ascension :arrow: COTD

do the egg and shoot the big door in the MPL room with all the death machines and it opens to reveal a teleporter

COTD :arrow: SL:

do the easter egg, die, SL

SL :arrow: moon (geussing)

do the SL egg, then go to the cave area with the shitloads of 115 in it, the focusing stone reacts and you are teleported to the place with the most 115... the moon

Game Modes

ok so there would be a couple of fun game modes, you can choose to just do one at a time or you can do them in combos(2+ or all at the same time)

Modern mode: modern box weapons(Deagle, F2000, M240, Etc.)

WaW mode: WaW box guns

Apocalypse mode: no time between rounds, start at round 5(your pistol is instead a makarov(or in modern mode a toned down .44 magnum)

limited mode: limited health with no regen(if you buy jug its fully restored but still no regen, no run, maybye a couple others

Realism mode: zombies dont run, but the only way to kill is with a headshot

Dream mode: all wonder weapons, start /w raygun and at round 20

AI mode: AI companions

obviously there will be difficulty levels: rookie, survivor, hunter, exterminator

Map packs

ok it would originally come with all the maps we have now (exept 5 and dead ops) the rest would come through map packs, heres some ideas:

Giants map pack: a couple of really, Really big maps

example: zombie version of the campaign mission Vortuka(the ENTIRE level)

WorldWide map pack: a couple of maps from different places around the world

example: the paris map we almost got

Undead multiplayer map pack: a few assorted multiplayer maps turned into zombie maps

Example: zombie version of kowloon

more soon...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ascension to Call of the dead - 4th Lunar lander location takes you to a constant Gersch that is 1 mile from Ascension, and it sucks you in and warps you to Call of the Dead ;)

I like to think that if you finish the Kassimir Mechanism that Gersch gives you the original device and you teleport directly to the next map.

I honestly think CoTD is a prequel, but yours makes sense, and I could be wrong!

[brains] [brains] [brains]

Ascension to Call of the dead - 4th Lunar lander location takes you to a constant Gersch that is 1 mile from Ascension, and it sucks you in and warps you to Call of the Dead ;)

I like to think that if you finish the Kassimir Mechanism that Gersch gives you the original device and you teleport directly to the next map.

I honestly think CoTD is a prequel, but yours makes sense, and I could be wrong!

[brains] [brains] [brains]

i was actually thinking something along those lines but i didnt post it because were getting new characters either way [brains] to both of you for tryin :D

I could see a Focke-Achgelis Fa 223 or a more advanced version being used, (after all, this is a world where teleporters, wunderwaffens and zombies were used) but I doubt one of these helicopters could travel from Germany to Japan.

A plane would be a much better idea.

I could see a Focke-Achgelis Fa 223 or a more advanced version being used, (after all, this is a world where teleporters, wunderwaffens and zombies were used) but I doubt one of these helicopters could travel from Germany to Japan.

A plane would be a much better idea.

well youre forgetting, nikolai ant takao(richofen was already there if i recall correctly) would have to be picked up at two spots

but that was pretty thurough, nice! [brains] 2u