CoDz BATTLE ROYALE Version 1.0 BRACKET UP!

RedDeadRiot

I STILL NEED CONFIRMATION PM'S FROM EVERYONE EXCEPT AVENGED AND KILLERBKILD

In an attempt to help unite the site with the upcoming Map Pack release, i'm hosting a 8 person 1v1 MP tourny, dubbed The CoDz Battle Royale!

The bracket will be played in best of 3 series, with game one being SMG's, game two being Assault rifles, and a game three (if necessary) your choice round. There will be banned perks, equipment, and attachments to be revealed closer to the tournament.

>>

RULES:

The lobby will open 5 minutes before gametime, it is YOUR responsibility to send my co-host or i a message stating that you are ready for an invite. Failure to message my co-host or i before gametime will result in an automatic disqualification, and a win for your opponent.

There is ABSOLUTELY no glitching/hacking allowed. Either my co-host or i will be in each lobby reffing.

All first round games will be played on the same maps as the other bracket, as with second round.

These maps have been predetermined as:

Round One Maps:

SMG:

Nuketown

Assault Rifle:

Cracked

Your Choce:

Firing Range

Round Two

SMG:

Havana

Assault Rifle:

Grid

Your Choice:

Array

Championship Round

SMG:Grid

Assault:

Villa (Will be changed to Stadium if both players have first Strike

Your Choice:

Nuketown

The following equipment is NOT allowed:

Motion Sensor

The following perks are NOT allowed:

Warlord

Second Chance

Hardline

The following attachments are NOT allowed:

Grenade Launcher

Masterkey

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh it sounded great until all the rules about weapon selection and banned perks. Get at me when it's like regular FFA rules.

Sounds sweet though! +brains buddy!

The only perks i was gunna remove is hardline, warlord, and second chance. Attachments banned are gunna be ones that add extra weapons, noob tubes/underbarrels. and equipment is gunna be motion sensors. I want each round of each series to be different, which is why i put weapon categories on each round.

/i need a full bracket for the times unfortunately. So we can coincide with any UK players, your names have all been added to my list though, 4 left! if we can fill er up today hopefully we can get everything played through tomorrow.

Anyone who's already signed up please send me a friend request, my GT is RedDeadRiot

Eh it sounded great until all the rules about weapon selection and banned perks. Get at me when it's like regular FFA rules.

Sounds sweet though! +brains buddy!

The only perks i was gunna remove is hardline, warlord, and second chance. Attachments banned are gunna be ones that add extra weapons, noob tubes/underbarrels. and equipment is gunna be motion sensors. I want each round of each series to be different, which is why i put weapon categories on each round.

Oh well nevermind my first comment. Those are actually some good stuff to turn off. I never use any of those perks or attachments anyways. I suppose I can manage a few matches with the 74u. Sign me up!

Gt is my username: OstonedshooterO (not zeros)

Strwrsbob already has one...:/

The Panda's out...

I didn't understand that.

The bracket is full! I'll make the seeding and update the bracket, i'll also leave entering open until 12 midnight my time (pacific, in 3 hours and 15 minutes) for any late bloomers. I'll write up a schedule then and we'll start the tourny tomorrow afternoon . UK PLAYERS, please pm me and let me know what time would work best for you over the next 48 hours, and let me know if you have any other scheduling conflicts.